Chapter 33

After getting back to Otem Town, they are shocked to find that everyone already knows about the news of Ash being the Crown Prince. It is a good thing that nobody but a few knows that Red is Ash, or else the whole castle might be crowded by reporters wanting to know the truth.

"You know, I start to think Ash killing his mother is unlikely, the queen of Rota won't put a criminal on the throne, right?" "Yeah. Maybe the murderer is someone else, but think about it, if we believe that he's innocent, do you think we'll have a chance to be the crowned princess?"

Ash and Alice also hear a lot of girls talking about being Ash's Crown Princess, and all those thoughts make Alice start to doubt herself to be able to be Ash's crowned Princess. Those thoughts start to erode her mind as she doesn't feel well. Once they are back inside the castle, Alice is just sitting on her bed as she is looking down at the ground.

"Alice? Are you okay?" Ash asks.

"I'm fine, just stressed." Alice says.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Ash asks. "Is it because of what the others said? You don't need to listen to them. I already told you that I only pick you and nobody else. You were there when I was in my darkest moment."

"I know I shouldn't doubt you... but do you think I deserve it? I mean... I believe you'll be better with someone else..." Alice frowns. "Have I ever told you that I'm feeling weaker and weaker day after day?"

"You have, but I am not going to let you die because of the Violet Depression-" Ash quickly covers his mouth as he tries not to say anything, but it is too late, Alice has already heard the term.

"Violet what? What did I get?" Alice asks, starting to stare at Ash with shock. "Ash, are you hiding something from me?"

"Of course not." Ash says, "Why would I hide something from you?"

"Then why don't you tell me about this Violet Depression you're talking about?" Alice asks, her face starting to become angry. "Why can't you tell me anything?!"

Just then, strong gusts of aura winds start to emit from Alice as they start to attack Ash, Ash tries to use his Rock Shield to block the attack, but it is no use. Ash is now being sent flying back to the ground.

"Ash?" Alice realizes what she has done as she tries to help him, but Ash holds his hand forward and yells, "Alice! Don't get closer!"

Alice flinches as Ash realizes that she gets the wrong idea. Ash says, "No, Alice...I mean that..."

"Maybe they are right..." Alice says with tears almost bursting out of her eyes. "I really don't deserve the title... It hurts, but I know you will find a better person than me..." Then she runs off crying, Ash tries to call her, but she ignored him and ran.

"Alice!" Ash tries to search for her, and he bumps into Insey and Golly.

"Oww...Brother, why are you in a rush?" Insey asks.

"Insey, Golly, have you seen where Alice is?" Ash asks.

"We didn't. Why?" Golly asks with confusion.

"The secret is exposed, Alice knows about Violet Depression and her situation." Ash says, causing Golly to widen her eyes. "No! This can't be happening right now!"

"What's going on? What about Alice's situation? And what is Violet Depression?" Insey asks.

"It's a long story." Golly says. "Insey, we have to find others and tell them not to stay close to Alice right now. Or else she will be trying to hurt you."

Ash says, "And I'm going to find Alice right now before she accidentally hurt others."

Insey is still confused, but she decides to go with Golly to do what she wants, Ash finds Alice on the castle grounds, she is sitting on the grass with a sad face. Ash decides to hide behind a tree to see what Alice is up to, and making sure he has a distance so that the aura winds won't damage him.