Chapter 6

Now everyone has arrived in front of the castle, Ash and Alice are the tour guides and Ash says, "Now I'm here to give you a tour of this region, there are some rules that you need to follow."

Alice says, "You will never bother any resident of this region unless they bother you first, and no leaving the team without any permission. Any questions related to the region should ask me or Red Satoshi in this matter. Those who won't comply will be sent back to the region and forbade to enter."

"Isn't that a bit harsh to forbid entry into a region?" Cynthia protests and some of the people also nod their heads. Ash says, "It sounds harsh, but it is also necessary. And besides, we have the decisions and we will also turn a blind eye to those who broke the rules mildly."

The others led by Lillie and the others nod their head in agreement, and now they all set off. Ash says, "First of all, this is Professor Chloe Cerise's Lab. Chloe has done a lot of research papers with the help of her boyfriend and travel companion Goh.

Some of the people, like the traitors, recognize her as Ash's previous travel companion, and Chloe is greeting the group as she says, "Hello everyone. Welcome to my lab. Although it is not as big as my Dad's in Vermilion, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Any questions?"

The first one to ask the question is Leaf Green from the Kanto Region, she asks, "Excuse me, since you're the regional Professor of this region. May I ask about the procedures of the beginners in this region?"

Chloe says, "That would be fine. To become a trainer in the Sevestar Region, one must pass the trainer's test to get their licenses, just like in other regions. However, our passing score is higher since we only have those who scored over 80 to become new trainers. It is necessary because our region is probably more dangerous compared to the other regions."

"How dangerous can it be?" The one who asks is Selene, and Chloe says, "A year ago, we have an evil group known as Team Rainbow that invaded the region, and they have been causing trouble to all of us. It was thanks to the help of our Champion and the Leaders of the Sevestar that they are all either arrested by the International Police or dead because of their actions."

This causes the others to be confused, but then they decide to switch the topic. Ash says, "Chloe, we're a little out of topic right now."

"Sorry about that. Now I should talk about our Starter Pokemon. Our Starter Pokemon here is none other than Eevee." Chloe says.

"Why Eevee? I mean, what about the Grass, Fire, or Water Starters?" Bianca asks.

"The reason we choose Eevee is that here in the Sevestar Region, you can evolve them into all 18 forms of Eeveelutions. Yes, we have discovered 10 more Eeveelutions, along with other discoveries."

This causes everyone to get excited since they really want to see the Eeveelution that is with their types. Chloe says, "We don't have a regional dex, so those who have the Eevee will be receiving a National Dex."

Ash says, "And that is the Professor's Lab. In front of the lab, that's the castle where we're living. I'm sure some of you have already asked if you can enter, and the answer is no unless you have permission from the Satoshi Family or the Mache Family."

"The reason why our castle has a large backyard is because of the Pokemon we've been capturing." Alice says. "Red and I have completed the National Dex and we have over 600 Pokemon living there. Some of our Pokemon are good at finding food, while some of them are good at healing Pokemon. So we don't need to worry about not being able to take care of all of them."

This causes the traitors to wonder if their Pokemon is in the group. Then they decide to leave Otem Town and head to Route 1.

"Route 1 is one of the paths that contain a lot of Normal Type Pokemon, much like the other Route 1 that we saw in the other regions. This Route leads to two different paths. If we go west, we'll be arriving at Plain Plains, and to the north, there is our destination: Silkan City." Ash says.