Chapter 52

After getting off the mountain, Ash and Alice bring the group of Champions to Route 10, a route between Skyhigh City and Purgh City. Ash says, "I think most of you already know about this place. This is where the biggest hospital: The Purgh Hospital, is located."

The female traitors grunt a little after hearing what they said, but they have to admit that the service in the hospital is actually nice. Ash says, "Other than the hospital, the famous place in the area is the Purgh Wasteland. It is the wasteland where Poison Type Pokemon like to stay, and probably where the garbage is dealt with."

"We have Muk and Revavroom to deal with the garbage, and we seldom use fire to burn them because the air might not be great for the patients." Alice says. "And there is also the Regi Temple for Regitox. Regitox eats garbage for its own energy, and it dislikes clean spots. Its ability is Garbage Smell, which not only causes the target to flinch easily, but also leaves Poison. It also has a signature move called Trash Vacuum. A Poison Type of Giga Drain or Bitter Blade."

"Since there aren't that many Poison Type Legendary Pokemon, we have a Beast Ball Statue around here. It is the Ultra Nest, which is for Poipole and Naganadel." Ash says.

They also notice a strange-looking house, Bonnie asks, "What about that house over there?"

"That's the temple of the Loyal Three. If you go there, you'll have to face 4 challenges to get the four masks that enable you to summon Ogerpon in Emerald Jungle. The Challenges are defeating the Loyal Three, Munkidori, Okidogi, and Fezandipiti. They will appear one after one after you start the challenge. After defeating all three of them, you'll be able to get the final mask." Alice says.

Then they enter the hospital, and they head to the top floor to see a gym logo. Tox comes and greets them. He says, "Welcome to my gym, so who is the one facing me?"

"That will be me." Gladion says.

"I see... just because you're the brother of our Champion doesn't mean I can hold back." Tox says.

While Tox is battling Gladion for the Gym Inspection, Alice decides to leave as she doesn't feel well, Ash asks, "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No thanks." Alice says with a smile. "I just need to go to the bathroom and that's all."

"I see." Ash says Alice leaves, he's not going to worry about Alice considering that the Violet Depression inside them is gone. Alice is back in her health and he knows that she can take good care of herself.

To Alice's bad luck, Serena decides to follow her to see what she's up to, and when Alice arrives at her own ward, she sits down and sends out Glaceon. "You know, I still can't believe what has happened during these months." Alice says.

Glaceon asks, "You mean trying to prove Ash's innocence while also becoming his princess of Rota at the same time? And how did you two manage to suffer the Violet Depression together?"

"I definitely don't want Violet Depression to happen again." Alice shivers. "Everything happened just because of my past. With Ark and his group trying to beat me up for something that I've not done. It's a good thing that they are dead in the end, they won't be able to bother us again."

Serena widens her eyes after hearing what she's said, it seems that Aurora is far from the princess that everyone thinks she to be. She also hears Alice continue to talk to Glaceon, "You mean Prince Red? He can't learn about this. Just think about how it breaks his heart once he finds out. After all, killing is not something he will like."

"So she has killed some people because of revenge?" Serena thinks angrily, "If only I could expose this..."

She curses herself for not recording this, and she doesn't want Champion Red to be with a murderer like her. Then she decides to go back and find a time to confront her about the whole thing.