Chapter 55

After leaving Solanet Town, Ash, and the others are now at the final numerical route, Route 12. Ash says, "After this Route 12, we'll be arriving at the city filled with Fairy Tales: Pixetty City. The buildings and the gardens here are based on the fairy tales and all kinds of special things."

"And you'll be glad to see that this place is looking great because we've suffered the whole battle with Team Rainbow in this area. There are only 7 members left, so all of us are fighting to protect the Legend Plate." Alice says. "The Pixie Plate might be held in the museum, the Draco Plate is inside the Dragon Safari... but in front of you is the giant beanstalk, and if you enter it... you'll be heading to the stairway of the Hall of Origin. That's where people can find Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus." (In the game, you'll need to get all 18 plates to open the area)

Ash says, "And here we have two gyms. One is close to the Dragon Safari, which belongs to the Dragon Valkyrie Lucine, and the other gym is in the Pixetty Museum, which belongs to the great detective and my sister Minami Satoshi."

Then they split into two groups to challenge the final gyms, and Ash brings one group to face Minami while Alice brings the other group to face Lucine.

(In the Museum, there are also some static encounters. By interacting with a Glass wall, you'll get a chance to capture a Mr. Mime. And there is also a Ralts Egg on one of the statues you can get, an Audino after healing in every Pokemon Center, and a Galarian Ponyta close to the garden. The Dragon Safari encounters are Pseudo Legendary Pokemon.

For Legendary Pokemon, you will need to use all 9 HMs to reach Latias and Latios; Rayquaza is in the Jade Tower close to the gym and the Safari, you will need to have both Red Orb and Blue Orb to get it open; The Tapus are in a special room inside the Candy House, you'll need Pokemon that can use the Terrain moves to get the Legendary that you want. There is also a Beast Ball Spot for Ultra Ruins in the Dragon Safari and five Paradox Machines in the museum for Iron Valiant, Scream Tail, Roaring Moon, Koraidon, and Miraidon. There is also a Regi Temple similar to the one in Three-Point Pass, but if you do different moves, you can get either Regibaby or Regidrago.)

"So the Regis here are Regibaby and Regidrago? I know about Regidrago, but what is this Regibaby?" Cynthia asks.

"Regibaby is the youngest of all the Regis, and it likes to cry and cause trouble. Its ability is Baby Face, which lowers all the stats of the opponent's Pokemon, and it has a signature move Infant's Hug, it not only serves as a Protect but also causes infatuation."

As for Alice, she's showing the Dragon Type Eeveelution. "This is Drekeon. Drekeons scales are hard like diamonds. It is said that its scales contain magical powers to create miracles. You can evolve it by trading while holding the Dragon Scale, like Kingdra. Its ability is Mold Breaker or Swift Swim, and it has Multiscale as the Hidden Ability."

"That is really nice to have it." Lance says.

(Flashback)

When Ash and Mark are trying to search for their siblings, they learned that Team Rocket has Minami in a stasis tank courtesy of the trio who kept stalking him. After disbanding Team Rocket with the help of the International Police, they open the stasis tank and save Minami.

"Minami, are you alright?" Ash asks, and the said girl can't believe who she's seeing.

"Brother Ash! Mark! Is that you?" The three of them share the sibling hug, and Minami asks, "But what about Team Rocket?"

"Dad and the International Police are dealing with them. But why were you in the stasis tank?" Ash asks.

"When I was little, I was bought to the Team Rocket... but then those grunts... instead of treating me as a person, they try using me for their own pleasures... the boss told me how they stole me from my real family and he wanted me to join Team Rocket. At first, I didn't know what this is, but after finding out that it was an evil group, I couldn't escape and I was thrown into the stasis tank..."