Chapter 19

(A lot of Flashbacks this time)

After Ash leaves Sevestar Island, he's going on a quest to search for his missing siblings. But just before he can leave, he notices a brown spot on the ocean. He sends out Charizard and gets a closer look, only to find that the brown spot is actually a coffin. "A Coffin? And it is shaking..."

Ash also sends out Lapras and Greninja to help carry the coffin, and after they bring it to the shore, they open it and Ash gasps, inside the coffin is a boy who is one year younger than Ash, and he has the same face as Ash as well. Noticing the aura, Ash recognizes who the boy is.

"Mark!" Ash rushes towards the boy and they try to check his heart pulse and breathing. "His breathing is a little weak. If we are able to save him in time, then he might be still alive."

Then they put him inside the bed and Ash is helping him with the CPR, eventually, he starts to cough out ocean water and he slowly opens his eyes, much to Ash's relief.

"Calm down, you are still weak. Just rest a little. Everything is going to be okay, Mark." Ash says.

Mark is surprised that the boy in front of him knows his name, but when he gets a closer look, he has the same face as him. Memories started to flood inside his mind, and he gasps, "Brother Ash? Is that you?"

"I'm glad you're still remembering me." Ash says.

Mark suddenly gives him a snarl and says, "How dare you! Why did you kill Mom? What has she done to you to deserve this fate?"

When Mark mentions Delia, Ash feels pain in his heart, but he says, "Mark. Calm down and let me explain everything. I didn't kill my Mom! I was framed! The real murderers set me up and fake all the evidence to point at me!"

At the same time, Ash tries to use the move Play Nice to lower Mark's anger, and Mark says, "What do you mean by that?"

Ash proceeds to tell him everything, about how his former friends come to his house and kill their mother, and how he was in Professor Oak's lab. By calling Ash's Dad and Professor Oak, they confirmed Ash's story is true. Mark's anger starts to rise again, but this time not for Ash.

"Just what the hell is wrong with this world? Why do we have to suffer?" Mark yells in agony and Ash gives him a hug.

"We'll get our revenge. I promise. But first, I need you to tell us why were you in a coffin?"

Mark then reveals this to both Ash and his father, who is online on Ash's Rotom Phone. After Team Rocket attacked their family, he was sent to a family who owns a resort in Dewford Town. He has been working as a worker because the owners were greedy people and they dislike raising someone that cost more money. They set up Mark to make a lot of mistakes, so he could be tossed into the ocean in the coffin. He didn't know how many years had passed since he was in the coffin, but the only reason he wasn't drowned was because his aura was protecting him.

Adam then reveals that he was sent to the family when he was six, and every time he asked them what happened to his son, they always told him not to worry. Adam realized that he was lied to and he was furious. Ash asked if the owners have Psychic Type Pokemon, and Mark revealed that they have an Alakazam.

"This is intolerable. We have to do something to those selfish owners." Ash growls.

"I have an idea, but we will need help from the other International Police members. And that means you're going to reveal yourselves to them. Is that okay for you?" Adam asks.