Chapter 49

Back in the Sevestar Castle, Ash and Alice are now lying on the bed as they have only 12 hours remaining left. Both of them are really weak as they have been sleeping for 4 hours. As for the others, they have been trying to figure out how to activate the Infinity Gems.

Calyrex and Arceus are also there as they notice the gem, Calyrex says, "To get rid of the Violet Depression inside them, we need a sacrifice to give all of his/her Aura to them."

"Are you kidding me? You mean we have to sacrifice one of us to activate the gem?" David asks.

"But we don't have much time. Who is going to do the sacrifice?" Helen asks.

"I'll do it." Adam says, "Ash is my son and Alice is my daughter-in-law, it will be better if I sacrifice myself."

"No, Dad." Minami says, "If you sacrifice yourself, what about Kanto? They still need you. It should've been one of us!"

Golly says, "Minami's right, I can be the sacrifice."

"No, it should be me." Then the Ketchum siblings start to argue, much to the others' sweatdropping. Daniel notices something and he says, "Wait, guys! Something is coming!"

Just then, they can feel an earthquake as they look out of the window, a female demon with a snake-like body is attacking the castle.

"There is one demon left?" Minami gasps.

"There are 9 demons, and we have been splitting into 9 groups, each of us has killed a demon...who didn't?" Mark asks.

"Our group didn't." Lillie says, referring to her, Ash, and Alice.

After they get outside, they are facing the demon as Mark goes for the Rock Tomb, but the demon just dodges the attack.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Trenor demands.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here for the Gems! I know you have all 18 of them, and those 8 pieces of crap aren't doing anything." The demon says. "So all come to me. If you compare me to those seven, then you're wrong!" The Demon then goes for Thousand Arrows, forcing everyone to dodge while the Aura users are using Protect.

Adam says, "I guess he has to be the leader, Zayen. She has the power of the Legendary Pokemon, that's why she can use the Thousand Arrows."

"But we don't have much time! We have to stop her fast so we can save Brother and Alice. They only have 11 more hours to save." Trenor says.

Then the Ketchums and the Maches continue to fight against the demon using their aura powers, while the others are trying to protect the gems, Minami says, "Let's see what those gems can do."

She raises the Ice Gem, shooting at the demon, but the demon dodges the attack with ease and says, "Trying to calm me down? Don't ever think of it."

Minami grits her teeth as the Ice Gem is known as the Gem of Calmness. It is capable of calming down even the angriest beast in the whole world, thus letting those who hold it talk casually. She tries to use the Poison Gem instead, but when it hits the demon, it doesn't seem to do anything as well.

"The Poison Gem is known for the Gem of disease...however, I don't think it can be used on a demon like her..." Golly says as she dodges the upcoming Astral Barrage.

They continue to use other gems, but none of them works. Zayen laughs and mocks, "You fools, trying to use the gems to stop me? That's foolish thinking. I'm the strongest, and those attacks aren't going to affect me."

"If that's the case, why are you still after the Infinity Gems if you think they're useless to you?" Adam asks.

"They might be useless when used on you, however, they are not useless if I'm the one using them. With my powers, I will be unstoppable!" The demon mocks.