Chapter 10

Two days after meeting with Adam in the castle, Ash and the others continue their quest by bringing the people to the next town for the next gym. Ash and Alice are not happy because they get one of the gym leader groups. And the reason why they are not happy is because Misty is in that particular group and the road is filled with Bug Type Pokemon.

Other than Misty, Cilan, Brock, Kiawe, Mallow, and Lana are also in that group as well. Ash, being the nice guy now, says, "Now before we head to Route 2, there are a few things that I need to explain. To get to the next town, we have to go through the Bugger Forest. As the name implies, there are going to be a lot of Bug Type Pokemon on the road. So I hope you're all prepared."

Everyone nods, but Misty raises a hand and asks, "Can I not go in there? I hate Bugs!"

"Sorry, it is the only way to get to the next town. We are not going to leave anyone behind. If you really are scared, just find a Bug Specialist and they will help you."

In the particular group, Bugsy, Burgh, Viola, and Katy slightly sigh a little, and then they head to Route 2.

(Notice: In the game, you will be having a Rival battle on this route and after you win against him, you'll get the HM01 for Cut)

"This route is filled with Cut Trees, but I'm sure that a lot of you have Pokemon that can use Cut, right?" Alice asks.

The others nod as they use the Pokemon to cut through trees, but after they leave, they find the trees are growing back. It is not surprising since the other regions have the same thing.

While getting into the Bugger Forest, Ash says, "The Pokemon here in the Bugger Forest are Bug Type Pokemon, but there is a chance you'll find a Farfetch'd here as well. Now we'll be spending half a day here before we go to the next location."

The others nod as they start to set up picnic blankets and also other things. Misty is also reluctant to leave, but the others are dragging her. Ash and Alice look at the group and they remember the conversation that happened a lot of days before.

(Flashback)

"You mean ruining them individually? Are you sure that'll work?" Mark asks.

"We don't know about that, but we can try to bet everything." Adam says. "I'm not happy for those people who killed my wife to roam around the region without having any punishment."

"We aren't." Ash says. "But then again, that might be a good idea. And I think I already know who to go first."

The others look at Ash's dark expression as they shiver a little.

(Flashback Ends)

Ash and Alice are now walking alone, they stop in front of a rock that shapes like a Beast Ball, and he says, "What we didn't tell them is here in the specific spot if they get the Key Item Ultra Beast Remote, they can open up an Ultra Wormhole here and get accessed to one of the Ultra Wormhole spots."

"Yeah." Alice says, "We can thank the Aether Foundation and our own Ultra Beasts to make it possible." Alice says as she takes out the remote that is blue colored and aqua blue crossing lines. "This one is for Buzzwole, and close to here is another Beast Ball Stone that opens up the portal to the Pheromosa world."

"You're right about that." Ash says. "The Buzzwole World is the Ultra Jungle. The Ultra Jungle is a large expansive jungle containing both regular trees as well as several larger trees in the shape of muscular beings flexing their upper torso and arms. These larger trees are either free-standing or connected with vines we can walk across. A river also winds between the connected trees, and there is an active smoking volcano in the center of the map which will erupt as well."