Chapter 21

"So Mark's part is already done." Ash says as he turns to Reisa, who is already setting up her underwater battle dome under the Aquarium. "He also sends me Misty's Pokemon so that I can change at the right moment. Now it is up to you."

Reisa says, "Still, I can't believe Mark would try to switch their Pokemon to a person who is from that group that killed his mother."

"You mean "Our" mother." Ash shakes his head.

Since Mark has some things to do, Ash and Alice are helping the Gym leaders with their gym inspection in Oceablu. Brawly says, "So this is the Oceablu Gym...who would've thought that you put it inside an Aquarium."

"You can thank your Stootopolis City Gym Leader for that." Ash says. "He is the one who designed the gym, and his daughter is the Gym Leader. We also have the Splash Plate located in the area with the Gyarados. That doesn't stop Team Rainbow from trying to attack the aquarium."

Alice says, "I assume you already heard from Mark about the incident of capturing Manaphy and Phione. Those three, along with Sapphire, who was already spying on the whole Aquarium, Ambrose, and Amythest were also hiding in the aquarium waiting for the Manaphy and Phione to arrive. We were facing six more people who are trying to get the Splash Plate, and we suffered a lot of loss."

Ash says, "But it's a good thing that after Team Rainbow's incident, we have managed to fix everything in the aquarium. This Oceablu Gym suffered the worst compared to others, but it gave Reisa some time to complete her goal of becoming a Top Coordinator."

Then they also notice a Paradox Machine, Ash says, "This one is also a Paradox Machine, unlike Greeny City and FS Resort, this one is for the Ancient form of Suicune."

"Suicune? How do we get it?" Nessa asks.

"Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are roaming around the region, just like they did in the Johto Region. You'll have to be lucky if you want to find one." Ash says.

"I see..." Kofu says.

Once they find Reisa waiting for them, she is wearing a blue dress and the skirt part is just like waves, she looks dazzling in front of the crowd, causing some people to get jealous."

"Welcome to my Oceablu Gym." Reisa says, "I hope we can make the battles quick because we have a concert for tonight and I wouldn't like to have the crowd wait."

"I'll be the one to challenge you." Misty says. "Before that, the Elite Four Water Master wants me to give you this."

When Misty gives the box to her, Reisa looks at it and she smiles, after putting the cake away, both Misty and Reisa are now on the battlefield as they start to battle.

The battle is going nicely until things start to go wrong after Misty sends out Starmie and Vaporeon, which is actually her old Starmie that is currently belonged to Mark. Ever since the Starmie left, Misty trains her other Staryu and evolves it into a Starmie by using Water Stone. When Reisa is sending out her Barraskewda and Milotic, both Starmie and Vapreon start to wreak havoc on the battlefield as they are trying to attack the gym leaders nearby.

"Stop, stop! Stop!" Misty tries to yell at her Pokemon. "Listen to me! You..."

Before she can finish, the two Pokemon start to charge at her and use Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, Misty widens her eyes as she tries to dodge the attack. Alice also notices that the Vaporeon's Hydro Pump almost hits her, but Ash manages to put her out of the way.

"Are you alright, Aurora?" Ash asks, and the others are looking at her with concern.

"I'm fine." Alice says.