Chapter 9

After separating from Ash for a small while because of Ash's work as the president of the company, Alice is now walking back to the Castle, but the walk made things somewhat worse, as it comes in the form of the Kalos Queen, Serena.

"Hello, Aurora." Serena says, with a small sneer in her tone, and Alice can see that her eyes show jealousy and anger.

"Hello, Serena." Alice replies as she doesn't add the Kalos Queen in her name, since she doesn't respect her.

"Where's the Kalos Queen in front of my name?" Serena asks.

"Respect has to be earned, but you didn't earn mine for sure." Alice replies.

"You have to respect your betters." Serena says.

"How is turning an innocent boy to the authorities and trying to seduce our Champion makes you a better person?" Alice asks.

Ash has told her that he has managed to find Serena on the way to Kalos, but she just lashes out at him and even calls the police to arrest him, it is thanks to Greninja that he manages to escape.

"If I didn't stop him, who knows how many people he's going to kill? At least I know who I want." Serena counters.

"Our Champion won't be that stupid to fall for your tricks." Alice replies.

"We'll see." Serena says, "Put up with me, Aurora. Once I join your group, you'll be seeing me more often."

After Serena leaves, Alice says, "As if Red and the others would let you join our group...after everything I've done for him..."

Ash arrives and he walks to Alice, he asks, "Something wrong?"

Alice stares into Ash's eyes as if the meeting with Serena never happened. Alice says, "Just run into someone who tries to seduce you."

"Should I need to be worried?" Ash asks. "I already have you."

"I don't know about that answer." Alice replies as they leave together.

The next day, as it is free for them because the next Gym Leader meeting won't be happening until 2 more days when Ash is alone on the road, he is spotted by Serena, and she drags him so that they can have lunch together. Ash is inwardly pleading with Alice to help her, but Alice was just watching the whole scene.

"Mama, aren't you going to help Papa?" Manaphy asks Alice.

"Ash has shown plenty of times he's capable of taking care of himself, and besides, he can gather more information from that Kalos Queen so that revenge will be sweet." Alice says.

At the same time, the other members of Sevestar are talking to the other leaders in 9 regions. Eve is sharing her own theories about Rayquaza with Steven and Cynthia, as Cynthia asks, "How did you know that much about Rayquaza?"

"Let's say that our Champion used to have a Rayquaza in his team." Eve replies. "It is not much of a big deal."

"After the battle, we've seen from your Normal Type Gym Leader, Nate. I wonder what kind of training you guys do in normal circumstances?"

"Oh, we do all sorts of training whenever we are free." Eve replies.

"You shouldn't tell them much, Eve." Alice walks towards her, who sighs and says, "Sorry, Aurora."

The other regions' guests look at Alice and Eve curiously, what were they wanted to say before being interrupted? And what kind of training do they actually do when they are free?

Drandon is also talking to the guests, especially some Dragon-Type users, who try to ask them about the true identity of the Dragon Prince and the Dragon Princess, but all they get is that he won't reveal their identities no matter what, much to their frustration.