Chapter 50

"So Golly, you haven't told them the conditions for new trainers to get the HM Waterfall?" Ash asks the girl after they are in Quest Town.

Golly shrugs, "They are Champions, they probably already have the Waterfall HM there. Plus none of them might believe that Regighoul really can summon the ghosts to give you the HM."

Alice says, "You might be right about that. Anyway, I think today is the day we're going to East's Skyhigh City Gym. Do you want to come?"

"Sorry, but I have International Police work to do, and I'm really glad to see the two of you fully recovered." Golly says.

"Yeah... my heart is really light, I think I can really do more." Alice smiles.

After meeting with everyone, they also notice the female traitors are now with them. Serena is a little sad that Alice's health is better, that means the chance to have Champion Red for herself is lower. But she is also delighted to find that Misty and the other females are back to normal, but they don't remember what exactly happened, and the boys decide not to tell them because of the promise made with Golly.

Then they are now at Route 9, Ash says, "We're sorry that we made you worry about our sickness. But don't worry, Aurora and I are fully recovered and now we could continue the League Inspecting. Right now we're heading to Skyhigh City, it is where the Flying Gym is located."

While they're walking, Nemona decides to ask Ash about the Legendary Pokemon. Ash also replies to her, "If you're wondering about the Flying Type Legendary Pokemon, there really are a lot of them. But both forms of Articuno can be found in Mt. Iceat and Solanet Town; Zapdos in FS Resort Beach or Elmososha Town; and Moltres in Route 7 or RPA Academy's Courtyard."

"But in Skyhigh City, there is a Silver Rainbow Tower. If you manage to bring a set of birds there, you'll encounter a Lugia. If you manage to bring a set of Legendary Dogs there, you'll encounter Ho-Oh."

"So Lugia and Ho-Oh." Gloria says, "Is there more?"

"Of course, we have the Forces of Nature. All four of them can be found in the Golf Court over there." Ash says as they point at the Golf Court that is in front of them.

"There is a Golf Court?" Lyra asks in shock. "That means this place really is big."

"Our Gym Leader East really likes to play Golf. Here, we have four kinds of fields: The Snowy Field, the Sandy Field, the Grassy Field, and the Swampy Field. If you win all four of them, you'll be able to get each Legendary Forces of Nature."

"You shouldn't forget about the Regi Temple that is below the canyon." Alice says as they finally reach Skyhigh City, and they notice a big canyon in front of them that leads to the ocean. "The Regi here Regisky, this Pokemon can ride on clouds without falling off, and it is capable of making the rain if it gets angry. Its ability is Clear Body, with the Hidden ability Aerilate."

"Aerilate? You mean the ability that changes the Normal Moves into Flying Moves?" Selene asks.

"Of course." Ash says.

Then they decide to leave the group to fight East with the Sky Battle, and Lance is the one battling him. At the same time, Ash and Alice go to the bottom of the cliff, and they enter the hidden door and find the Sky Plate safe.

"I still remember the crazy battle we had down here." Ash says.

"Yeah. Sapphire and Ruby learn what happened to Amythest and their minds start to sway. They helped us battle against Agate, Quartz, and Grey. We manage to defeat all of them, but Ruby sacrificed herself to set the Perish Song... and shortly after she died because of the song itself."