Chapter 17

Ash and Alice are now inside the castle as they are training their Pokemon until Minami calls Ash.

"Hello, Minami?" Ash asks.

"Hello, Brother. Is Princess Alice around? I would like to speak to her."

"Sure, she's training with me." Ash says as he gives Alice the phone.

"Yes, Minami?" Alice asks.

"..." "So it was a tie in the votes?" "..." "What do you want me to do?" "..." "The final vote goes to me? Why?" "..." "You want me to give the final vote now?" "..." "Ok, I vote yes." "..." "Thank you, bye."

After Alice hung up the phone, Ash asks, "What was that about?"

"I have to tell you something. I eavesdropped on the regional Champion's meeting with Minami's help. I heard a lot of interesting things." Alice says.

"Tell me everything, right from the beginning." Ash replies, interested to hear what Alice heard.

Alice nods and tells him what happened during the meeting, and he doesn't leave one single detail. Ash sighs and says, "So Serena still doesn't believe I didn't do it, huh?"

Alice rolls her eyes and says, "Obviously, she thought you were guilty because she saw you holding your mother's body and the knife, and bam! She assumed the worst."

"I was the one that helped her get the Kalos Queen dream...and yet she is influenced by the fame." Ash shakes his head. "Maybe I shouldn't have helped her with the dream."

"You didn't know what is going to happen, people change in the end, you don't have to blame yourself for this to happen." Alice says.

"By the way, after the meeting, I guess it is time to bring the Champions and the others to the FS Resort...how about we meet them there instead of taking them to the FS Resort? They already know where Greeny City is, I don't think they'll get lost."

"I don't trust that Galar Champion, just like he doesn't trust that I'm not guilty. Speaking of which, everything happened because I lost to him..." Ash sighs.

"Maybe if you win against that Galar Champion, you wouldn't be betrayed like that, and your mother wouldn't be killed as well." Alice sighs. "His recent actions prove that he doesn't deserve to be the World Champion if he continues to stay on the traitor's side like that."

"Well, let's not think about it anymore." Ash sighs as they head to FS Resort for their relaxation.

When the group arrives at Greeny City, they go to the Gate and head to Route 4. Ash says, "Here on Route 4, there is a rumor that you need to be careful about."

"What kind of rumor?" Brendan asks.

"If a person wanders around the woods at night, a monster will rise from the shadows and then eats the person." Alice says, and it causes the others to be terrified a little. "But don't worry. The monster is actually Marshadow in disguise. He might be using Spectral Thief to punish those who wander into his territory, but better be careful."

"Okay. So Marshadow is the Mythical Pokemon living around the woods, and what about the other Pokemon?" Adam asks.

"Since we're close to the edge of the island, so Water Type Pokemon is mostly found on this route, along with some Fighting Type Pokemon." Alice says.

When they get to the FS Resort, they decide to let the others stay and have fun. Ash and Alice also hide behind one of the sofas since all the traitors are gathering in the same room.

"I can't believe they didn't even get me into the meeting!" Iris says with an angry tone. "I am also a Champion, and how dare I was excluded from the meeting?"