Chapter 35

"So where is Aurora? Why isn't she with you?" Cynthia asks after seeing Lillie being the one with Ash. Ash says, "Aurora is sick and is forced to lie on the bed due to some health problems. I notice that there are also a few of you sick as well."

Dawn, May, and Iris are not with the group and Serena is the one frowning since both of her chosen people are now sick and unable to move. She still thinks that Aurora might have done something, but she doesn't have any evidence and she is frustrated.

"And to make up for it, my sister Lillie will be helping me with this one instead." Ash says. Lillie smiles a little and says, "It's a pleasure to be the one helping Red. I promise I will do my best."

Then they all head back to the interior of Mt. Fortana and go through the other exit. They reach Route 7 and are surprised to see a lot of lava pits and a temple in front of them.

"This is the Regiflame Temple. Regiflame's emergence from pools of magma is said to be blinding due to its core glowing with extreme heat. It has the signature ability Lava Armor, it is similar to Water Absorb but boosts the Special Attack instead of healing. It has a signature move called Magma Meteor. He spins its body to shoot magma at the opponent, it can attack with wide range."

"Okay... that's a little terrifying." Leon says with a sweatdrop.

After arriving at Fiero City, everyone is delighted to see a hot spring building and a restaurant called Helen's Kitchen. Ash and Lillie show them the pit where Heatran may summon if they have the Magma Stone and the hot spring where Volcanion might appear if bringing a box of donuts. And there is also a Paradox Machine for Volcarona to Iron Moth, and a Beast Ball Statue for Ultra Carnival, which is for Blacephalon.

While the others are having a hot spring, Gladion, Lillie, and Ash are now inside Helen's Kitchen for the reservation and cooking. Helen asks, "So Ash, have you told the Champions about the Starter Quest Stations?"

"You mean the stations for quests to capture Starter Pokemon? I haven't told them about it because I don't think it is necessary. But it is also great if they want to capture the Starter Pokemon from other regions." Ash says while finishing decorating the plate.

(Note: For the other region's starter Pokemon, they will be event Pokemon and their events have been carefully planned)

Lillie takes a box of macaroons and says, "By the way, Helen. Was Victini stealing macaroons again?"

"You've gotta be kidding me... looks like we're going to make another batch..." Helen mutters. "But what is the revenge plan for those murderers?"

"I'm sorry, Lillie. I will need to use your allergy, is that fine?" Ash asks.

"You mean white peppers?" Lillie mutters after noticing the white peppers. "I guess for your revenge plan... it's okay..."

Gladion says, "We'll be by your side to make sure that the traitors get what they deserve."

Ash nods until they hear another crashing sound, they turn to see Pikachu and Snowy breaking the bottle of ketchup. Ash says, "Really? You two?"

"Thanks to Pikachu... Snowy is about to become a ketchup addict..." Lillie sighs. "And I'm sorry that another ketchup bottle is broken..."

Helen says, "It's fine. I guess the others are finished having their own hot spring."

Then Ash and Lillie invite all of them to Helen's Kitchen for lunch, and while they are having it, Helen and Alain are battling as the middle of the restaurant becomes a giant battlefield. Helen wins in the end even though Alain's Mega Charizard X is giving her a hard time.