Chapter 3 Gwen

Aquarius 

Aquarius watched the fist fight between Capricorn and Taurus and they other Zodiacs tried to pull them off each other. He had been standing invisible in the hall for an hour, just watching to see why they were needed and now he was faced with the decision to leave, or too show himself. If he left there was no chance of dying, but if he revealed himself he would show that the most mistreated person in the castle was more important than the people mistreating him. He stood there thinking while the queen sorted out the fist fight and the stood through Capricorn's screaming fit at Taurus. He turned on his heel and walked to the door and left. He walked through the castle deep in thought, and then out the back door to Gwen the pig. He sat down next to her and revealed himself to her, Gwen got a small fright but then snorted a hello to the man she loved. Pigs are very intelligent animals, and this pig knew exactly who she liked. "Gwen do I tell them who I am, or do I run off with you, which sounds better for a pig?" he asked the pig who snorted back "Yes! we write them a note that says I'll reveal myself if they take care of you! that's genius Gwen!" he beamed and kissed the top of the pigs head and then gave her a big hug, getting his clothes muddy in the process. He walked over to the horse shed and took a lead to put on Gwen, he was going to give her a bath before taking her inside. After putting the lead on Gwen he took her around the back and gave her a shower and covering her in soap so she smelled nice. Then tied her to a post and began to write his note, once he was done he looked at his note very pleased with himself. the note read 'Hello Queen Cetus, My name is Aquarius and I will reveal myself to you and join the zodiacs on one condition, my best friend Gwen shall be treated like the queen she is, you can find Gwen tied to the horse stables' grinning like a madman, Aquarius kissed Gwen's head again and tied a piece of string with a name tag reading 'Gwen' around her neck and walked back up to the castle to deliver his note. He used his powers of invisibility to walk into the hall without being noticed by the other zodiacs were. The fight seemed to be over, but Capricorn was still glaring at Taurus who had a black eye and was being healed by Cancer. Still invisible, he walked right up to the queen and placed the note in her hand, the second he stopped touching the note it became visible. The queen gave a small shriek when she saw the note in her hand, but composed herself and read it. Her eyes lit up which reading the note and she quickly told Capricorn to go to the horse stables to retrieve Gwen. "Aunt Cetus what's the note about? Who's Gwen? Why would Gwen be at the horse stables?" Leo quizzed her aunt as Capricorn returned with a look of pure confusion as she walked the pig behind her. Gwen was having the time of her life as she looked around the castle in shock, her piggy brain think of eating the curtains and tapestries what were hanging all around the room. "I said Gwen not a pig Capricorn" Cetus said looking just as shocked as Capricorn as she looked down at the pig "Your highness the pig is Gwen! she was at the horse stables and her name tag says Gwen" Capricorn insisted to the queen. "Yes that is Gwen" Aquarius said smiling as he made himself visible, all eyes in the room turned to face him in shock apon seeing someone appear out of thin air. "Kitchen boy?" Ophiuchus asked from the corner and Aquarius's smile turned sour "It's Aquarius to you! you would have known if you ever asked my name" he growled as he gave him a look of pure venom. "You mean this pig is your queen?" Pisces asked even more shocked than Cetus, Aquarius sour looked faded and he smiled again "Yes she is, Gwen is the most intelligent animal on the earth and I love her" he replied and walked over to kiss the pigs head which caused Leo to gag. "So do we have all the zodiacs yet?" Aquarius asked the queen while petting his pig, the queen was absolutely dumbfounded, a boy just appeared out of no where and kissed a pig. "N-no were missing one" she replied as she tried to process what just happened "Which one?" he asked as Gwen snorted for more pats "The scorpion" Ophiuchus replied so his aunt could process a but more. Aquarius scowled at him, but then asked "Will you grant my request and give Gwen everything she could ever want?" the queen quickly composed herself and nodded a yes to the young man and his pig. Aquarius looked very pleased with himself knowing that he just saved his pets life and she was going to be treated like a royal pig until the end of her days, Gwen also looked very pleased as she began to eat a tapestry which was hanging low enough for her to grab. "So when can I leave, I have orders for boots I can't put off" Gemini almost whispered from the corner and Libra piped in with "And me, my grandfather struggles up ladders so he wont be able to reach the top bookshelves" Taurus also voiced his thoughts "I also need to go, the people on the streets are starving because your all awful and someone needs to feed them." Cetus turned to face the three zodiacs who all immediately cowered once she looked at them. "I'm afraid you wont be leaving anywhere near in the foreseeable future, but we shall send people to take over your jobs for you and you can still receive some of the money as a bonus, providing you survive" the last part of her sentence made Leo's face go slightly green and Ophiuchus and Libra swayed slightly where they stood. "Now we just need the Scorpio, hopefully he wont come without a fight" Virgo said while a grin as she tried to lighten the mood, this just made Libra sway a bit more and then almost collapse in Aries's arms. The room was dead silent, each of the twelve zodiac's thinking over what Cetus had just said, was this really just a suicide mission? Then something started to bother Aquarius, why send a bunch of 19 year old's to fight the most dangerous person in the world, why not army's or trained warriors? He looked the queen dead in the eyes and rather disrespectfully said "Hold up queen whatever, why send us instead of army's or people who have at least had training?" Queen Cetus's nostrils flared slightly at the name she had just been called, but before she could reply, the head of guard came rushing in shouting orders to other guards before turning to the zodiac's and saying "The Scorpio has been located, he's putting up a fight" before racing off after the other guards. Virgo sighed and muttered something about jinxing it before turning to the queen and asking "What should we do Your Highness?" the queen turned to them with a grim look "Get him at all costs."