Libra and Aries

Aries was announced a war hero in many kingdoms that were planned to be overthrown by the queen. Libra was also announced a war hero but received many less rewards and medals than her boyfriend. The two dated for three years before Aries proposed with a beautiful diamond ring, Libra didn't even let him finish the questions before she screamed yes and jumped into his arms. The two got married four years after they're victory and the marriage was all the news of many kingdoms for months. All the zodiacs attended the wedding with tears in their eyes as they watched they're friends finally getting married. After the honeymoon the couple went house-hunting and found a broken house just out of a kingdom. They spent a year repairing and redecorating the house. Aries followed his dreams and started building questionable houses while Libra opened up a new bookshop that Aries had made her for their anniversary. They spent four years working full time on their own projects before everything came to a halt when they found out Libra was pregnant. Aries stopped working but the bookshop remains open, the best selling books being 'Zodiacs On The Loose' and 'Life of an Assassin' both written by Libra an Sagittarius. The birth on Antlia was a long and painful process and the couple decided they would not plan on having any more children. Antlia was a very good baby all things considered and the bookshop remained open when while the new baby was home, Antlia would scream if she wasn't in the bookshop. Stevie and Delphinus were extremely excited to meet their cousin and both sneak into the bookshop just to play with her. Antlia also loved meeting all of her other cousins and but her favorite person was the ghost who came to visit. Aries and Libra are desperately hoping that she just has an imaginary friend but Aries had his suspicions on who it could be if he isn't imaginary. Antlia grew into a lovely five year old who is very good at getting her way, especially with her aunts. Aries and Libra are the happiest they have ever been with their daughter but are still quite concerned that she prefers talking to walls than all the other kids her age. 

Hello, I just want to come out and say that a second book could happen but I'm not quite sure, the plotline does involve quite a few things I don't see fitting for a book. I have a book planned out that could fit as the second book of Zodiac War or I can just start writing an entirely new book. And now a bit about this book, there was no set plotline to this book which is why I felt as though the plot clumped together and then thinned out and was written quite poorly which is why I'm not sure whether to continue this book. This book was just for fun and I haven't done any proper writing classes or anything of the sort, but I do like and enjoyed writing this book. And now after posting this you can probably guess I'm posting a bit more on the other couples, thanks for reading and I'll se you in whatever I upload next.