Chapter 5 Weapon's

Pisces

Pisces screamed when she saw Cancer's body on the floor, and she screamed more when Scorpio put a bottle of liquid up to Cancer's lips. "What do you think your doing?! You can't kill the other Zodiacs!" Cetus yelled as she pulled Scorpio off Cancer. Scorpio rolled his eyes and the zodiacs fussed over Cancer, he placed the bottle in Pisces hand and whispered "I have more than poison, promise" Pisces made a split second decision to trust the boy and placed the bottle up to her best friends lips, ignoring listening to the shrieks of the other zodiacs as she did so. Less than a minute later, Cancer was back on her feat and saying "Pisces is was dark for a minute, I'm glad your still here" Pisces smiled and hugged her tightly, then looked over to the last water sign and mouthed 'Thank you' which earned her a smile. "Uh where's queen b*tch?" Taurus asked as he looked around the room, Pisces looked around and saw that her aunt had indeed left the room and listened as Taurus got a sharp smack from Sagittarius. "Well uh, now that were all here why don't we introduce ourselves, I'll go first, Hello I'm Pisces, second in line for the throne and I hope we'll all be good friends" Pisces said shyly, trying to break the awkward silence. After a second of no one speaking, Gemini who had been quite silent said "Hi I'm Gemini, I'm a boot maker and I love my job" which was followed by "Howdy, I am the strikingly handsome Sagittarius and I am the greatest knight in history" the outrages sentence was quickly followed by "No that's me, Capricorn, the actual greatest knight in history" Pisces laughed and looked around at the others, Cancer spoke next "Hi I'm Cancer and I live in this castle" Libra smiled and chimed in with "Hello all I'm Libra, I love books and I work in my grandfather's bookshop" Aries sighed and added "Ignore the loser knights, I, Aries am clearly the best knight this kingdom has ever had" more laughter followed the last knight and Virgo practically beamed out her introduction "I'm Virgo, I sell flowers and I grow flowers." Pisces mentally high fived herself as she saw how good the introductions were going, Ophiuchus chimed in next with "Hello I', Ophiuchus or just Ophi and I love music" which was followed by Leo's "Good evening everyone, I'm Leo and I hope we will become good friends" which was followed by a grumpy "Sup, am Taurus, I like to cook food and sleep." This left only Scorpio and Aquarius to introduce themselves and everyone turned to them expectantly, Scorpio turned away but Aquarius decided to introduced himself "Hi I'm Aquarius, that's it" Scorpio sighed and said "I'm Scorpio, that's all you need to know." Pisces grinned as she listened to the quiet chatter now coming from the zodiacs. Leo seemed to be completely in awe by Taurus and Sagittarius was trying to drag her away from doing something stupid, Libra and Aries were talking about a book they had both read, and Capricorn was trying to talk to Aquarius about Gwen the pig who was attempting to reach another tapestry to eat. Cetus ran back in with two soldiers following her, the soldiers were holding a collection of weapons. Cetus turned to the zodiacs and cleared her throat, which stopped all talking in the room instantly. "I thought it would be better if I didn't send you away unarmed" she said awkwardly as she handed each zodiac a special dagger. These daggers were fitted with a button which made the knife heat up very quickly, Sagittarius found that out by pressing the button and burning his hands. Pisces looked down at her knife, carved in the handle were the words 'For my daughter Cetus, use this knife to protect yourself if your ever in need' Pisces stared at the words and then at her aunt who was teaching Sagittarius how to turn off the heat on the dagger. A small smile crept onto Pisces face as she hugged the knife close to her, but her smile faded with the queens next words. With tears in her eyes the queen choked "You leave tomorrow at dawn, the servants will show you your rooms." The zodiacs went silent as they were led off by the servants, the six girls had a room and the boys were split into a group of four and a group of three. Pisces sat on the bed she was using for her last night in the castle, she didn't know if she would ever return. They had been led into the servants quarters so they could all sleep together and get to know each other but Pisces was a bit concerned about some of the boys being in the same room as each other. Pisces looked over her shoulder at Libra, who was laying on the bed with a dazed expression. Capricorn was talking to Virgo in a hushed voice, they seemed like really good friends. Cancer was brushing her hair and singing softly, she had a lovely singing voice but she was too embarrassed to sing in front of people, but Pisces had heard that lovely voice before. Pisces and Cancer had been friends for years, Cancer had been sent to serve Pisces but ended up attending the parties instead of preparing them. Pisces loved Cancer with all her heart and she prayed nothing would happen to her best friend, and maybe now that they knew the last water sign he could join their friendship. Although even the thought of Scorpio wanting to be friends with anyone except Libra was completely insane. Pisces turned to Libra in asked "How did you meet Scorpio?" Libra snapped out of her daze and sat up "Well I didn't know it was him, he kept his cloak and mask thing on, I've sold him loads of books" she replied with a smile "He keeps asking if we have any romance with two women or two men, he clearly hasn't learnt that loving the same gender is illegal here" and with that she flopped back down on the bed with a loud sigh "This bed is so nice." Virgo started laughing at something Capricorn said, and Pisces swore they were about to kiss, it wouldn't be out of line for Capricorn who was known to like women and often ran protests to ban the laws on same gender love. Pisces lay down and decided it would be best to sleep, she was leaving the next morning. Her eyelids flickered and she opened her eyes. Hours must have past because when she opened her eyes, everyone was asleep in bed. She climbed out of bed to get a glass of water, she stepped into the hallway and looked over to the window. There was a male figure standing at the window, Pisces froze in fear but calmed herself when she realized it was Aries. She walked over to Aries who turned to her, trying to hide the tears in his eyes.