Chapter 11 False Accusations

Libra 

Pisces had broken down in a huge screaming fit and Libra quickly followed once she realized Cancer was gone. All the zodiacs began to freak out and were running around trying to find any sign of Cancer, but she was well and truly gone.  A large grin was spread across the kidnappers face as he looked at the chaos he had caused, it was all going according to his plan until Gemini said "The sword holder is a zodiac, I'm sure of it." Libra turned to Gemini and in-between her tears she asked "How are you so certain Gem?" Gemini turned to her and replied "No one else knows where we are, we don't even know where we are. If we figure out who it is we can force them to get Cancer back" the kidnapper took a step back but then tried to compose himself. Libra was watching the boys as Gemini spoke, Scorpio, Taurus, and Aquarius all looked very uncomfortable and were shifting in place. The kidnapper knew he couldn't afford to be found, he would just have to frame one of the other zodiacs. Pisces watched as Aquarius opened his mouth to speak but said nothing, Aquarius looked very guilty and Pisces made up her mind that it was him. She pointed at Aquarius and growled "It was you wasn't it?" Aquarius looked shocked and began to defend himself almost to quickly. The kidnapper smiled as the confrontation happened right in front of him, he didn't even have to do anything. Aquarius was walking backwards and choking on his words while Pisces began to yell in his face. Leo pulled Pisces back but Pisces slapped her sister and kept yelling at Aquarius "Where is Cancer!?" she screamed as tears slipped down her cheeks. Aquarius was choking on his words and seemed unable to say sentences. Aquarius looked over at the knights for help, but his face turned pale when he saw them draw their swords. He tripped over a tree root and stared up at the zodiacs, if they thought it was him he could be tortured or killed. Somewhere far away another person felt a strong emotion, she turned to the direction of the emotion and used her powers to see who it was. Her vision showed Aquarius on the ground shocked and crying as Sagittarius held a sword to his neck. The lady wasted no time teleporting over to help the poor boy, she appeared in front of Aquarius in a loud voice said as calm as she could "Drop the sword child" Sagittarius took a step back and Capricorn and Aries took over "Move over lady, this boy betrayed us" Aries growled and brandished his sword at her. "If he was guilty I wouldn't have been summoned, this boy is innocent" She insisted and a large sword appeared in her hand. The sword holder grimaced as he realized he would have to frame someone else, it wasn't long before he had a new plan for the next day. Capricorn stared the lady up and down and Virgo spoke for the group "Are you certain he didn't do it?" the lady nodded and Ophiuchus asked "Who are you and how did you get here" Ophiuchus had never look more like a future king than he did as he stared the lady down. The lady's sword vanished and she bowed "I am Rabbit, The fourth ranking zodiac of the emperor and kingdom" she responded as she helped the crying Aquarius to his feet. The sword holders eyes widened at the zodiac and he clenched his jaw, this was one of the other zodiacs he needed to kill. Aquarius was shaking and Rabbit quickly pulled him into a mom hug. Behind the group came a voice "Rabbit?" the zodiacs turned to see the same lady they had seen before, Gemini knew her as Tiger of the first zodiac group. Now Rabbit was shaking and she was clinging onto Aquarius, Tiger took a step closer to Rabbit with a sad smile. "Your husband misses you Rabbit, he's been searching for you" Tiger said as she bit away her tears, Rabbit just took another step back and her sword appeared back in her hand. Taurus watched as Rabbit began to scream at Tiger, he wiped away tears of his own. Leo saw the sadness of Taurus's face and held his hand with a slight blush, Taurus looked up at her and smiled slightly. "Alright what the Christmas in holy Johnathan is going on?" Ophiuchus asked the screaming rabbit woman. Rabbit glared at him and screamed her answer  "This is one of my old zodiacs who banished our leader, I was the only one against banishing him and look what happened Tiger! He cursed us!" Tiger wiped away her tears and vanished into thin air, Rabbit vanished as well and Aquarius let out a loud sob. Aquarius was clearly horrified of the zodiacs and would likely never trust them again, the sword holder smiled at this and then turned to his next victim. "I suppose we all owe you an apology Aquarius" Capricorn sighed as Pisces began to protest but Leo silenced her. Pisces growled and muttered a sorry which was followed by the other zodiacs all apologizing. Libra held her hand out to Aquarius who shakily took it and stood up. Gemini looked horrified at the mess he felt responsible for, he was just saying that it was a zodiac, he never said it was Aquarius. Aquarius had always kept his guard up and a fake attitude was still shaking and slightly clinging onto Libra's arm. Libra felt terrible for him and was trying to comfort him in anyway she could, but Aquarius wasn't listening to anyone and just stood there shaking while holding onto her arm. The sword holder rolled his eyes at the crying boy and turned to the other zodiacs, he didn't want to say anything and no one expected him to say anything. His plan had slightly backfired now that they knew he was a zodiac and the Chinese zodiacs got involved. Killing his zodiacs would be easy, but killing the Chinese ones would be very hard, especially now that they were helping the other zodiacs. He sighed and felt a little guilty as he looked at Aquarius who had stop shaking and crying but wasn't looking at anyone and trying to avoid their looks. He shook his feelings off and told himself that he was soon going to kill all of the zodiacs and no matter how many attractive men he saw cry would change the fact that they were going to die. Libra helped set up a fire and tents so they could stop for the day, it was only midday but no one felt going any further. Aquarius sat in a tent by himself and tried to regain some composure, he knew that the zodiacs would look down at him for crying and were probably telling each other how weak he was. He sighed but then sat up straight as he felt arms wrap around his middle, he turned to see Scorpio hugging him and Aquarius smiled when he heard Scorpio whisper "You looked like you needed a hug" Aquarius blushed and watched as Scorpio left the tent. Aquarius started to smile more until he was giggling and laughing, he was glad that Scorpio and Libra cared about him, he had never been cared for until he met the zodiacs.