Cancer and Sagittarius

Sagittarius was deemed both a hero and a villain by the public eye, being brothers with Scorpio had not helped the people of the kingdom to trust him. Cancer demanded that everyone treat him with the same respect they had for the other two knights and earned herself some respect among the people of the kingdom. The two got married with a huge celebration that was thrown in the Chinese zodiacs castle, lots of people swore that they could feel someone touching them during the wedding. Sagittarius and Cancer brought a little house in the kingdom and decided that civilian live was better than being knights and doctors. After finding out that they couldn't have children due to Sagittarius being unable to, the two decided that they would go child hunting. The child market was a rather small one due to people liking their children and the two almost gave up finding any child to raise as their own until they found a small bundle of blankets. They opened the blankets and finally found their child, just not a human child. The child was covered in golden fur and was very excited to see his new masters. After finding their child, Brownie the puppy, the couple decided that their life was too boring and wanted more excitement. They opened up a home for unwanted pets and ended up with heaps of helpless animals to look after. They were supported by the king and queen who funded all the food and supplies for the pets. They now spend all their days looking after abandoned pets and giving them to loving homes, all except three dogs which they kept as their pets. Sagittarius spends a lot of his time caring for Brownie, Spiders, and Dusty, the three dogs, and is quite proud to call himself a father of three. 

Draco loves interfering with their lives and quite often randomly pops out of no where to say hello no matter what they're doing. He especially loves chilling with the rescue birds and is quite often found drinking a cup of tea with a magpie called Gerald. Draco officially adopted Gerald as his brother and they love terrorizing Sagittarius. Cancer loves spending time with the cats and bringing all of the zodiacs and their children over to show them new animals they rescued. They live happily in their rescue shelter and are lovingly called the 'crazy' couple of the zodiacs due to the amount of animals they shelter. The shelter is also a shelter for ghosts who love to talk to animals. Scorpio can often be found with the three dogs or a cat named Casey, which lives with the neighbors but loves going into the shelter to get more food. Sagittarius and Cancer plan to run their shelter until they pass, but due to Cancer's healing powers it looks like death is far away from them, as much as it annoys Scorpio who wants some friends. 

Another one done. This one was quite cute in my perspective, Who doesn't like people who run animal and ghost shelters? Although they don't know it's a ghost shelter, they also don't know that whatever ghosts that are there like to attach themselves to people and cause havoc that is seen to be the new pets they adopted. Well I liked this one, I understand it's not my best writing and maybe not the ending people may have wanted for these characters. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next.