Chapter 4 All of us

Capricorn

Capricorn, Aries, and Sagittarius wasted no time joining the scorpion chase. Only taking a sword each, they tore through the castle and ran after the soldiers. They ran through the kingdom until they reached the east border, where a young man was somehow managing to fight off an entire army of fully grown men with training and experience in battle. The boy they were presuming to be the Scorpio was completely covered in black leather, the only thing you could see was his eyes. With the entire army down, Scorpio turned to face the three knights, his blue eyes held a scared look. Capricorn gulped but prepared herself for a fight, but that fight never came. Instead of attacking, Scorpio turned and fled, Aries wasted no time activating his powers of speed and chasing after him, but Scorpio tackled him away. Out of the corner of her eye, Capricorn swore she saw Princess Leo racing over, but was too busy running over to attack Scorpio. She managed to grab his arm and pull him backwards which caused him to lose his balance and for Sagittarius to attempt to knock him out. As if in a trance, Sagittarius lowered his sword and Capricorn let go of Scorpio, she had seen the princess. Leo had used her powers to stop the fight from getting worse. "Follow me boy" she said calmly, Scorpio nodded and Leo released her knights from her powers. Aries got up from where Scorpio had thrown him and requested to tie up the scorpion as a safety precaution, but was shushed by Leo. The walk to the castle was a long one, and the villagers were throwing all sorts of things at Scorpio, who was still in Leo's trance. "Excuse me ma'am, why are you throwing a cabbage at the poor boy?" Leo said in a sweet voice to an older lady "That boy is the reason my husband is dead! I want him in jail, no! chop his head off publicly so I can spit on his body!" she screamed at the princess and threw her cabbage at the boy. Capricorn looked at the boy, still covered in his leather right up to his eyes, was the boy they were taking really a murderer? or was there a different story. Sagittarius quickly started to block Scorpio from being hit by thrown objects, and Aries joined him, which left Capricorn to be the one to persuade Leo not to talk to the angry townsfolk. When they reached the castle they ordered for Scorpio's hands to be tied behind his back and for his clothing to be cleaned as much as they could. Leaving Scorpio in a trance, Leo led him and the knights to the hall where the other zodiacs were waiting. The Queen turned around in delight when she saw that her niece and knights had returned with the last zodiac. "You were rather fast, did he come easily?" Pisces asked as she turned away from Gemini, who she totally hadn't been staring at for hours. "Oh he put up a fight, he won against the entire army, what kind of powers does this maniac have?" Aries said as he sat down "Very dangerous powers" Cetus said from her throne which made all chatter in the hall die out. "His powers are blood manipulation, he can use it on himself to make himself stronger, or he can use it on others to kill them from the inside out" Cetus added and stood up to walk towards the scorpion boy. "Leo darling, I want you to stop using your powers, but be ready at any second to take him back under you control" Cetus said as she stood face to face with the Scorpio. Leo looked nervous but did as she was told, Scorpio seemed to snap back to reality and took a sharp breath in. He stared the queen dead in the eyes, and then turned to look around. He pulled his mask down and showing them his very handsome face and reveling a scar over his mouth, he turned to look at Libra with a angry look. Libra looked back with a small smile and in a small voice asked "Did you like the book?" Scorpio looked hesitant but nodded slowly "Is there a second?" he muttered so quiet Libra almost didn't hear "Yes, I can give it too you" she replied smiling slightly "You like romance?" she added and Scorpio nodded again "I prefer books with two men but that one was nice." Scorpio turned to the queen and snapped "So Cetus, why am I here, if your going to kill me please hurry up about it" his face was a look of anger yet agony and he was fiddling with his cloak. He removed the hood of his cloak, reveling his midnight black hair and another scar on the back of his neck. The queen looked slightly taken aback, Capricorn looked at him and voiced the queens thoughts "Why would we want to kill you, we need you" Scorpio looked at her with a strange glare "Need me? for an execution? sure" the queen finally spoke "The holy sword has been stolen, only the zodiacs can stop the one with the sword, it is your purpose" Scorpio began to laugh, Capricorns blood ran cold. His laugh was the most horrifying and evil laugh you would ever hear, he sounded almost insane. "You really think they can stop him? look at her! she would be killed in seconds" he pointed to Pisces and began to speak again "He's so self centered he would lose us the battle, and your lovely princess would break a nail and die" he gestured first to Taurus to turned away angrily, and then he pointed to Leo who looked down at her long red nails. Capricorn was slowly losing her patience with Scorpio and was about to hit him before she was pulled back by Virgo, Scorpio noticed that she was about to attack and laughed again. Laughing manically, Scorpio pulled a bottle out of his cloak. The liquid in the bottle was a shocking purple, he popped the lid and drank it in one go, he shook his head and looked up. "Sorry Ma'am, forgot to take this before I got dragged away" he apologized sheepishly, Aries stared down at the seemingly new boy. "What is in that bottle?"  Aries asked as he tried to hide his curiosity. "It's poison of the finest sort, gets me straightened up in seconds, quite nice too" Scorpio replied as he put the bottle back under his cloak, Aries eyes began to sparkle "Poison? shouldn't you die?" he questioned again. Scorpio shook his head with a small smile "I've drunk so much I'm mostly immune to it" and before Aries could ask more questions, there was a loud thud. They all turned to where the noise had come from, and Pisces screamed when she relized Cancer had passed out.