Leo and Taurus

Leo returned as an icon for women and men alike. The princess who bravely fought to protect herself and her lover, a love story that became a very famous stage play in almost every kingdom. Taurus however didn't want the fame and instead insisted on teaching his girlfriend how to cook so they could open up a food shop. Unfortunately for Taurus, Leo turned out to be a terrible chef and got even worse when she got pregnant. The two got married just after the triplets were born and couldn't've asked for a happier wedding. The eldest child, Powder, insisted on clinging to his father while the two younger ones, Milo and Lauren, clung onto their mother's dress and eventually had to be taken away by Aquarius and Pisces so they would stop crying. The two spent their honeymoon childfree and realized how awful leaving their children behind was and vowed not to do it again until they were all at least ten years old. The three boys became brothers when Leo became pregnant again, the boys celebrated while their parents rethought their life choices while eating spaghetti. Pregnant Leo was a nightmare and Taurus spent most of his time in the kitchen avoiding looking at his wife and two youngest children who looked very much like their mother, Powder however insisted on helping his father. To the delight of the boys and the annoyance of Leo and Taurus, another boy was born. Deciding that four was more than enough, Leo and Taurus decided that they would like to open a restaurant for the darker parts of town. Leo being the princess had heaps of money for her husband to spend on his shop and food and the two offered free food to the homeless every night. Princess Leo was admired by everyone for her help but she always pointed out that it was her husbands work, the kingdom wasn't ready to accept Taurus into the royal family. Powder grew up to be a chef and loved helping his father. Milo became a farmer and supplied his father with whatever vegetables or fruits he has. Lauren after become Laura, grew up to be the most talented dressmaker in the kingdom and often showed her support of transgender and the spectrum. Tiran, the youngest, was taught how to make buildings and started his own company. Leo and Taurus happily retired very young and gave the shop to Powder to make sure the people never went hungry.  Leo and Taurus are planning on living out the rest of their lives in their own castle that was gifted by the people of the kingdom, all four of their sons love coming to visit their parents and often send letters to them. Leo describes their marriage as prefect and that Taurus always knows what she wants, Taurus is to afraid to tell her that he sometimes uses his mind reading powers on her and Leo is too afraid to tell him that she often hypnotizes him when he doesn't get the hint of what she wants, their children just think that their both idiots. 

This one is kind of cute, not my best work I know. Thanks for reading everyone, only a few more couples to go.