Chapter 31 Castle

Taurus

"I love you" Leo said as she kissed Taurus's lips and smiled at him. "I love you too, is something wrong?" he asked and Leo looked down sadly. "I'm with Scorpio on this one, this is going to go very wrong" she admitted and Taurus sighed as he grabbed her hand. "We'll be alright, I'm sure Capricorn has some sort of plan with the Chinese zodiacs" Taurus said reassuringly and Leo gave him a weak smile. "I don't want to lose you or my siblings, this plan is reckless and someone's going to get hurt" Leo said and Taurus frowned. "Capricorn must have a plan, she has people she wants to protect too" Taurus said and Leo gave him a weird look. "You don't know her like I do, she would abandon anyone, even Virgo, if she thinks she can succeed" Leo explained and Taurus raised an eyebrow. "Would she really leave Virgo to die?" he asked as he turned to look at Virgo who was skipping happily next to Capricorn. "Yes if she feels it's the best solution" Leo said as she followed Taurus's gaze. "I want to talk to Scorpio" Leo said as she let go of Taurus's hand and ran over to Scorpio. Taurus watched her leave and he looked back down at his feet. "She'll be back" Sagittarius said as he put a hand on Taurus's shoulder. "How much did you hear?" Taurus asked and Sagittarius gave him a sheepish smile. "Me and Cancer heard everything, your not exactly quiet" Sagittarius said and Cancer ran away to avoid Taurus's glare. "She's right, Capricorn will leave practically everyone if she thinks she'll succeed" Sagittarius said and Taurus frowned. "Why?" he asked and Sagittarius shrugged. "She's always been like that, even when she was five she tried to sell me and Aries" Sagittarius said and Taurus gave him a weird look. Sagittarius met his eyes and grinned. "She didn't tell you that one? We met when we were four and when I had just turned five she decided she was sick of boys and tried to sell us to Leo" Sagittarius said and Taurus smiled. "I didn't know you knew each other for so long" Taurus said and Sagittarius smiled. "We're like siblings, and Leo as well" Sagittarius said before Cancer dragged him away. Taurus smiled and watched as Cancer and Sagittarius held hands as they walked down the path. "Your worried" a voice said and Taurus turned to see Rat standing behind him. "What if something happens?" he asked as he started to doubt everything he had thought before. "We got your back, besides Scorpio is with you" Rat said and Taurus rolled his eyes. "Why do you have so much faith in him? He's a child! We're all kids!" Taurus said and Rat frowned. "I'm aware you are children but there is nothing we can do about that, your just going to have to face Ox and defeat him to survive" Rat said and Taurus groaned. "How do we defeat a man with godlike powers? We can't just ask him to stop" Taurus growled and Rat sighed. "That's true, but Scorpio will protect you" he said before disappearing so Taurus didn't yell at him. "An hour more of walking until we get there" Scorpio yelled and Taurus felt his heart drop. Taurus's mid began racing at all the possibilities of what could happen, he didn't know how to explain what he was feeling but he knew someone was going to get hurt.

                                                                                          Pisces

"An hour, wow" Pisces said nervously and Gemini gave her a concerned look. "Yeah, an hour until everything goes wrong" Gemini said and Pisces frowned. "We'll be fine" she said cheerfully but she knew she was only trying to make herself feel better. "Capricorn doesn't have a plan, we're just going to die" Gemini muttered and Pisces nodded. "I just hope someone has a backup plan for if it goes very wrong" she said and Gemini agreed silently. "I'll protect you!" Pisces suddenly declared and Gemini jumped back before smiling. "What are you going to do puny? Attack his ankle?" Gemini teased and Pisces put on a fake offended look. "I'll have you know that me and Scorpio are practically the same height, and I can at least reach his knees" Pisces said as she huffed and crossed her arms playfully. "Yes Scorpio's short too, but come on your tiny" Gemini said as he reached over and squeezed Pisces's cheeks. "I'm not tiny, it's an average height" she insisted but Gemini didn't pay any attention as he started singing about how short she was. "Your tiny and chubby and look like a bunny" he sang loudly and Pisces yelled as she tried to cover his mouth but somehow ended up on top of him. "Wow I don't want to be an uncle yet" Ophiuchus said and Pisces stood up to chase after him. Pisces giggled as she ran back over to Gemini and took his hand. "Onwards my love! Destiny awaits!" she yelled as she dragged Gemini with her as she began running around.