The begining

Walking towards the school in an ironed uniform, Baekhyun was getting late,but that's okay. His slow pace was for the fact that the weather and the atmosphere was beautiful and he wanted happy memories like these to last.
Walking towards his school gate, he was greeted by the sight of an elderly couple,
holding hands and all so beautifully cheerful. A glittering tear rolled down his sleepy eyes.
He didn't want to stand there any longer and hence he ran to the new building he was to receive education from as the bell for the first period rang.
"Ah yes, you must be Mr. Byun?" A lady with a kind face asked, "uh.. Yes, yes it's me." "Well welcome to Jikong High, you will be assigned a schedule shortly , but before that you have to meet the principle."
"Okay... Where can I meet him?"
"I have already arranged that and he is expecting you"
"Thank you." The small male bows and runs to the office only to be greeted by him outside the office " Ah! Mr. Byun I presume?"
"Y..yes sir pleased to meet you. The lady at the desk told me to meet you?"
"Yes, I need you to know that you have to still submit your health file to the school clinic. Normally the students have to submit it before they enter school, so do submit it."
"Surely Mr....."
" Choi... Mr. Choi Seung Meon"
He hurried, after a quick glance at the time, to his new class and straightened himself and knocked.
"Come in?"
A face peered in, " Annyeong gassaeyo. I'm new and..."
"Oh yes please enter Mr. Byun"
He makes his way slowly and is greeted by awkward stares from his new class mates.
"Ok everyone, this is Mr. Byun and please,...." He turned towards baekhyun "....introduce yourself."
"Uh... Hello my name is Byun Baek Hyun and I'll be studying with you for a long time. I just transferred from Seoul and I would love to make new friends"
----/even if I lost one/----
"Surely. Please find yourself a seat and we shall continue."
He strode towards a visibly empty seat. The moment he sat the bell rang.
"So new kid,.."a blonde male turned towards Baek " I'm Kim jongin, but you can call me Kai for short." "Oh...uh.. Hello nice to meet you." "Loosen up,..K? You look so ironed I worry you'll die looking at the crease on you shirt."
The brown headed small male laughed until he could feel his breakfast returning. "Cool then?" Kai asks " yeah sure."
"Let's go meet up with the rest of the gang during lunchtime"
The rest of the day till lunch was a bore. Biology followed by Physics and Math.
----/ugh/----
Finally lunchtime came in and baekhyun hurried with Kai to get food because Damn! We're they hungry
"Hi guys!" Kai falls to the chair of a table filled with about 9 people.
"Heyya, watcha got there is it......whose the new kid?" A brown haired kid with beady eyes that can stare right into your soul asked.
"Oh, everyone meet Byun Baek Hyun , baekhyun, meet everyone"
An almost synchronised "HELLO!!!" Came back to baekhyun who replied with a smile and a nod "annyeon" "wow he's stiff as hell." The doe eyed replied .
"I swear that's what I told him too!!!"
"It's just a habit, that's all."
----/is that really all?/----
"Hi I'm kyungsoo" the do eyed replied
"the name's chen, pleased to meet you"
"Kris"
"Zitao"
"Minseok"
"Uh.......zhang yixing"
"Lu Han"
"Suho"
"Se Hun"
The introductions, although brief, gave the boys a way to bond.
Baekhyun learnt that Lu Han and Kris are exchange students from china who like to sing and play basketball respectively Minseok was a professional piano player, Zitao was a martial artist also from china, zhang was a honour student from china and is a dancer, Suho was an aspiring doctor and Se Hun was a ".....pain in the butt" replied Kai " ay Hyung, why you do this to me?" "Just kidding he is working hard to help his dad who owns a store for designer wear"
"Wow, you guys have a lot going on whereas I'm here trying out different hobbies to find out my liking"
"Nah it's okay, we'll help ya" replied kai putting an arm around baek's neck.
While the boys bonded, one of them was tensed and kept looking back at the door of the cafeteria.
"Kyungie?? What happened?"
"Oh! No nothing I was just wondering where was Cha...."
At this the doors flung open and in came a tall boy with light brown fuzzy hair. Baek had his back turned towards the door and didn't see who it was.
"Speak of the devil and it shall arrive." Lu Han said with a smirk.
----/ no it can't be, it's coincidence/----
".... Park Chan Yeol"
Baekhyun couldn't stop panicking seeing chanyeol after a long time.
"Yeah hey guys. I'm tired today can we.......Baek Hyun, Byun Baek Hyun?!!"
"Err...hello Chanyeol."
"You guys know each other?" Interrupted Minseok.
"HOW CAN I FORGET A FACE LIKE THAT. FOR A BASTARD YOU REALLY HAVE SOME NERVE SHOWING UP HERE. HECK! WASN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BREAK ME ONCE??"