Let's Not Be Strangers Anymore

The smaller held the taller's hand with a little force from his position on the bed as he gazed up to meet Chanyeol's gaze.

"Baekh-hyun, You awake, finally" Chanyeol sat down on his knees as he let pools of tears flood his eyes making it hard to see all the while not letting his hand go.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol didn't turn around to see who it was that had realized baekhyun was awake.

Kyungsoo and Kai made their way towards the duo in their awkward position and soon enough, the whole gang did.

"Baekhyun-ge!~ Your awake " Tao spoke clutching onto Baekhyun's free hand as he shook it violently, only to be bumped on the head by Kris.

"Are you doing well now Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo spoke up as he rubbed soothing circles on Kai's back to avoid him crying.

"Wake up Hyun! We have school tomorrow! " said chen as he pulled Baekhyun's hand from Tao and held them, without much abuse.

"Why isn't he talking?" asked the ever curious Lay, who seemed to have noticed this as his friends kept talking to themselves and the brunette wouldn't answer.

"Baekkie?..." Chanyeol spoke up as he got up to lean in closer to the brunette, "... Are you okay?"

Baekhyun tried to speak. He really did. But for some reason he just didn't have the energy to do so.

----/ Channie! I screaming here. Can't you see?  Thank you. THANK YOU  SO MUCH! I love you and I'm sorry! Please help me. It hurts. Everywhere./----

Baekhyun let a tear slip from his eyes causing Chanyeol to try and think of a way to help the smaller who reclined on the bed with discomfort.

"Baekkie? Stop crying! What happened? Tell me why...." Chanyeol let his tears free from the confines of his eyelids as he cried uncontrollably and everybody else just stared at him with pity in their eyes.

----/ Chanyeol! I can't speak! I'm too tired. Can't you see?/----

"Baekhyun?..."

"He doesn't have enough energy to speak right now Mr.Park. Please wait until he does so."

Everybody turned around to see the doctor standing there with a clipboard in his hand as he made his way between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's eyes followed the doctor's movements as the doctor lift his limp hand to check his pulse, then he presses a finger against his neck as he checks for a pulse there too.

"Mr. Byun, your experiencing severe fatigue. I suggest you sleep for a while and regain you strength."

Baekhyun blinks as an indicator that he is still awake to the doctor and slightly nod but that was barely noticeable.

After the doctor left the room, everybody got up to leave the boy to sleep but Chanyeol.

He stayed with the boy in his room to be beside him for as long as he is alive.

Suddenly, Baekhyun tried to mouth a few words to Chanyeol who could grasp a few.

" 'I'm--sor-ry--Channie.' What are you sorry for, making me worried? Don't worry. I should be worried about you atleast a few times right? Baekkie?"

The smaller boy smiles a very small but visible smile as Chanyeol takes his hands to his face and rubs Baekhyun's hands on his left cheek.

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol says to grasp his attention.

"I love you."

OMG!

I SHOULD LIKE REALLY STOP WITH THE CLIFFS COZ THEY ARE KINDA IRRITATING TO ME ALSO, BUT EH? IT'S BETTER THIS WAY.

SO, I FINALLY RELEASED THE "DEAR DIARY" FANFIC WHICH I'M GONNA WRITE AFTER THIS FIC AND MAYBE WITH "~~PRICE FOR PEACE~~" ALSO SO DO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT COZ.....

I'M AN INDECISIVE PERSON

~BOWS 90 DEGREE AND GETS THE HELL OUT