Usually, Everybody is Unusual...

Chanyeol  went home and stayed awake through out the night, he couldn't process what Baekhyun had said when he came up behind him earlier and he was getting no where.

"Baek, what are you trying to tell me, and not tell me at the same time??" Chanyeol heaved a sigh of regret that Baek hadn't continued and he lies on bed and waits for the next day's sunshine to pop out of his window his bed was facing.

____________________________________________________________________________________

--NEXT DAY--

The boys met up at their "usual" before going back home after school.

"Hey! Chanyeol! Waddup!!" Sehun beamed at Chanyeol who meekly replied with a smile.

"Hey guys guess whose got tickets for the new movie?" Xiumin sassed at the boys who turned to him for amusement.

"Waah! Hyung!! DO YOU????" Luhan asks the elder with bright eyes.

"Yup and guess what, I've got twelve of'em for the twelve of us!!" Xiumin jumped at the reply.

"HYUNG IS GREAT! HYUNG IS GREAT! HYUNG IS GREAT!" came a chorus and everybody were shouting when Xiumin dropped the bomb.

"I know right I'm awesome, but you have to pay me for them though, it's not a treat." Xiumin nearly gave out the smirk he had been hiding.

Long drawn sighs came from everyone, "Hyung, whyya gotta be so ruude??" (see what i did there..XD)

But they finally decided to not pay anyway and to met up at 6:00 p.m. for the screening at 7:00 p.m..

"But why so early?" Sehun asked.

"Oi! you take the most time to get ready and come so we know you are gonna arrive only at 6:45 so you can shut up!" Chanyeol snickered at the younger blond who pulled out a tongue at Chanyeol and everybody rubbed their tears of laughter.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun made his way back home in a hurried pace as he was late for his job and didn't want to get fired for the nth time.

His job started as soon as school ended and went up till 9:00 p.m..

After his work he had a few hours before he went home, about 2hours or so, So he went up to the nearby playground and sat down on a swing as the park was deserted at that time around and also because it was winter. He sat there as he saw his breathe condense into fog in front of him and he remembered how Chanyeol used say that his amount of breath was higher than Baekhyun when they were kids and used to play in this very spot. He gazed to his right to an empty swing and remembered the day they met.

Baekhyun was being pushed around by some kids elder to him as he sat on the swing which they wanted and they began kicking him and hurting him, when this boy, too tall for his age stood up for him and chased the bullies away.

"Hi! I'm park chanyeol and you ?" the boy beamed.

"Uh..h..hello, I'm Baek Byunhyun... I mean byun Baekhyun." he replied back.

And the rest is history, filled with events where Chanyeol wouldn't leave him any where he went, to the point where Baek had to remind him that he was clearly elder to Chanyeol to the point where they had the breathing competition to the point when they....they..,

Baekhyun cried as he remembered the day they were abducted and had to go through hell to get out and he sat down and cried.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh god the movie was so frigging good." Yixing shouted.

"But you were asleep through out the movie Yixing?" Kris retorted.

"Yup and that's what made it enjoyable." Kai responded earning him an elbow to the stomach.

They bid farewell to each other and Chanyeol made his way home, when he saw a figure in the park, crying with his face in his hands.

'Baekhyun?..' Chanyeol thought to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________

WELL HELLO THERE AND I PROMISE TO GIVE A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY COZ I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS,

ALSO THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU'D VOTE MORE,

THANK YOU.

~~BOWS 90 DEGREE.