I'll Fight For You, I Promise.....

Chanyeol couldn't help but feel all fuzzy and warm inside when ever  he saw Baekhyun as they partied in Kai's place after they won the singing competition.

"I would like to give a toast for the both of you and your success!!!" Tao screamed like a little girl as he latched onto a glass of......... (wait for it).......... orange juice and "clinked" it with several others and drank it all up in one go.

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo shouted from the other end of the table,

"Thank you for joining us for the celebration."

"Oi! You guys just wanted to mess up my house and..... LAY THAT'S NOT THE WASHROOM IT'S A FUDGING SINK. GET YOUR ASS DOWN FROM THERE!!" Kai shouted as he made his way towards the forgotten-one.

"Baekkie." Chanyeol leaned towards Baekhyun's ears, "Do you want to get some fresh air??"

"Y-Yes, sure." Baekhyun replied with a meek nod.

As they made their way out of the house to the roof-top,

"Baekkie, are you o-okay?!" Chanyeol asked seeing that the  brunette had trouble walking and kept panting.

"Just tired Channie, af-after climbing th-the stairs."

----/ His lungs./----

"If you want to go back, just tell me." said the taller as he made his way to hold on to the smaller's waist to help him walk upright without limping.

"Channie. I've been thinking. Di-Did you... perhaps... I mean... tell the others about me and.... and my condition??" the brunette asks shakily as he avoided eye contact with the taller.

"OH! No I didn't, I couldn't...." Chanyeol replied looking down at his feet as they reached the ledge.

"Tell them, after.... you know..." Baekhyun says tearing up and smiling at the taller.

"Ye-Yeah I will." Chanyeol replied picking up the point Baekhyun tried to say indirectly.

----/ Shit!!! only one more moth for him to..../----

But before he could finish his thoughts, he felt two small arms wrap around his waist and a head fall onto his chest.

"Baekkie...?" Chanyeol asked questioningly as he felt the other snuggle closer, if it was possible.

"Channie, I know what you were thinking about. Don't worry. These last few months have been beautiful and happy for me. and..." he looks up at the taller who had tears in his eyes

"... I have you to thank for it. So stop crying pabo!!" Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol's over-sensitive emotions as he leaned on his chest to listen to his soothing heart-beat.

"Baekkie, You'll never understand how much you mean to me. How much I love you. Not as a friend any more though. You don't seem to have a care in the world and I'm the one who is crying whereas you..."

Chanyeol stopped speaking when he felt the boy between him hands go limp and fall onto him......

_________________________________________________________________________________

WELL I'M BACK AND I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE/SHORT/FLUFFY/USELESS UPDATE

MIANHE~~~

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND READS,

I.

OWE.

YOU.

ALL.

~BOWS 90 DEGREE