This Time Only, For You

Baek's dad pulls him by the hair away from his wailing mom as she glares at the man in disbelief.

"What are u doing honey?" She asks with sorrow.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I'M DOING YOU WASTE OF SPACE??!!!" Baek's dad starts to shout at the woman and punches her on the face,

"I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO THIS FAGGOT!!"

Baekhyun's dad charges towards the kitchen and Baekhyun thought it was all over when he suddenly reappeared and behind him......... a gun.

"D..dad?" Baekhyun couldn't believe that the man he new as a loving, caring father was actually going to spill blood, and his own family's for that matter.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I'M NOT YOUR FATHER! DIE!! YOU JUST HAD TO GET YOURSELF RAPED HUH?! WELL, NOW YOU SHOULD JUST DIE! DIE!"

He pulls the trigger.

----/No dad, why? You must have been really pissed huh? Sorry dad! Maybe if I'm dead...maybe if I'm gone... Maybe if I disappear... Maybe if I stop breathing... Wait.., I'm breathing/----

Baekhyun slowly sat up from his position on the ground and looked up to see someone in front of him, quivering.

"Om..omma?? OMMA!!!!" Baekhyun cried out to see his mom on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood around her head which carried a small hole.

She laid there motionless as her life seeped out of her.

"APPA! HOW COULD YOU DO TH-"

Before he could complete his sentence, he felt a sharp pain across his right cheek and felt something warm slide down. Before he could realize, he was hit across his stomach and thrown to the wall with the gun to his forehead.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU FAG! I'M NOT YOUR FATHER, I NEVER WAS. IT WAS YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER WHO WENT ON AND HAD AN AFFAIR WITH SOME SON OF A BITCH! AND YOUR LUCKY I TOOK YOU IN AND ACCEPTED YOU AND GAVE YOU MY FAMILY NAME, AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO? SOIL MY NAME AND RUIN MY STATUS. DON'T WORRY!....." The man closed in on him ".....THIS WON'T HURT A BIT,"

The man closed the little space between the gun and the temple and.....

Triggered the shot.....