Is That Really All??

Baekhyun sat down on the floor with his back resting on the fridge door.

----/ No! No! No! Why? Why'd they see it????!!!/----

He gets up to take a bottle and gulp up the whole thing in one go. After doing so he deposits the can in the trash and.......
"WAIT A MINUTE!!! " Baekhyun rushes back to the fridge to see one of the bottles missing.
"They couldn't have? Right? Nah! Probably.... Nope."

He fished out his homework and after doing them, he went straight to bed.
_________________________________________________

"So doctor what do you think?" Chanyeol questioned the man seated in front of him as he studies the bottle.

"I don't know what it is, but if I can run some tests maybe... If I can take this to the lab I can tell you what it could be, so wait a minute..."
The doctor got up and exited the room, leaving Chanyeol at the mercy of his own thoughts.

" Baekhyun, why won't you let me help you? What are you hiding?"

Chanyeol sat there for about 10minutes when the doors burst open.
"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS CHANYEOL? IS SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY SICK OR SOMETHING?" The doctor rushed towards Chanyeol as he sat down and continued to sweat with fear.

Chanyeol could only expect the worst.

"Something like that. Anyways doctor, what's the medicine for?"
The doctor looked up and teared up and eventually spoke...
"Who ever takes this medicine, it's usually to treat... to treat lung-cancer. Where the hell did you find it?"

Chanyeol didn't listen to what the doctor said next.
Baekhyun. 'What happened to you??' It felt like a bomb being dropped on Chanyeol as he processed those words. Inch-by-Inch he was ebbing away into the unknown abyss as his heart drowned in the sorrow of losing someone he recently regained forgiveness from.

Love can't help him. They were wrong. They all were.
Baekhyun needed help and he was cooped up in that place he called 'home'.

The doctor shook his hand in front of Chanyeol to bring him back to earth.

"S-sorry doctor, what is it you were saying?"
Chanyeol stumbled with the words.

".... I said that this medication usually is for slowing the effects down, and it also means that the person is beyond help. It's used in rare occasions and even so it's not recommended. However, it can be used if the patient is willing to let go and d-die peacefully. There are
side-affects however, which include depression, anxiety, panic attacks and more. How'd you get this? It's not good for the patient either."

Chanyeol made his way out of the clinic as he entered the cab and waited to reach home. All the while, thinking what the doctor had said.

Baekhyun, why won't you let me help you???
_________________________________________________
OMO! OMO! OMO!
WTH IS GOING ON?
THIS FAN FICTION IS GIVING ME THE CREEPS AS IT PROGRESSES.
GOSH!
I REALLY HAVE A TWISTED MIND.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOLLOWING MY FIC AS IT "PROGRESSES THROUGH THE PLAINS OF SADNESS"

~~BOWS 90 DEGREE.