I'll Never Forget You......Ever

Chanyeol made his way towards school as he remembered the diary.

----/ Baekhyun. Just what do you really want?/----

The day went on slowly, with an occasional hiccup here and there.

"Chanyeol, Why'd you run away like that from the hospital?" Kyungsoo asked as he caught hold of the giant's arm gently but firmly as Chanyeol made his way towards class.

"No I just..... well..."

"Well?"

"Fine meet me after class, alone."

After class they met up in the terrace, and Chanyeol had never been this nervous.

"Okay, so this will kinda creep you out but, uhm.... Baekhyun. He left his diary for me to read."

There was an awkward pause as Kyungsoo processed this and finally,

"Okay, so you have it? As in right now?"

"N-No not really, I left it at home. Do you want to read it, perhaps?"

"No." Kyungsoo replies while looking up to the giant and smiling.

"No?"

"NO. He left it for you, and whatever is in there, is for you so yeah, read it. but do tell me though..." Kyungsoo asked with a serious face, "...Is it bad?"

Chanyeol looks down with tears pooling around his eyes as he begins shaking,

"Bad isn't enough to describe it Kyungsoo..."

"O-Okay, then. If you need anyone, I'm right here okay? Don't worry."

The day got over with Chanyeol rushing back home.

"

20th, October

I thought I had lost this diary, but it turns out somebody had stole it and scribbled and torn a few pages out and those were from after the 30th of September.

Anyways, today I had a few pills from the doctor to calm my anxiety down. It didn't help and I had to take more.

But a few kids caught me taking them and informed the organizers and they thought it was drugs. We all know what happened next.

They kicked me out and now........

Now I'm searching for a few part- time jobs here and there and I finally found one or two and they are tiring and I reach my "apartment" very late and the wage is less, but I don't mind.

Life has given me less, and I'm happy enough to make it make it last a bit longer.

Oh yes.

I got diagnosed with lung cancer and I don't know how to

*.............tears have blurred this part..............* t I don't want any of this anymore.

~Baekhyun"

"Baekhyun, why........... why would you leave me like this..."

Chanyeol cried as his tears fell down, undisturbed and onto his lap.

Life had punched him right in the face.......... twice.

___________________________________________________________________________________

OMO!

I REALLY WANT THIS FANFIC TO END NOW,

SORRY, BUT I REALLY DO.

CHANYEOL IS TOO SAD AND BAEKHYUN IS TOO BROKEN AND I'M BOTH.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY KILLING ME AND IF YOU THINK SO TOO,

LET ME KNOW

~BOWS 90 DEGREES