Your All That Matters...

Chanyeol sat there as he remembered what had happened. So did everyone. They wondered whether the boy did so because of them. Chanyeol couldn't make sense of what had happened.

----/ He smiled as he said those words and fell. Is he really in that much of pain? Really Chanyeol, you should have made sure to hear his part of the story. Maybe, that's what he was talking about in the park, when I.I let him go and maybe,maybe because of that../----

On cue the doors which held the brunette opened and a doctor emerged and Chanyeol barraged him with questions.

"Don't worry Mr. Park, he's fine all he needs now is some medications and a lot of rest and yes you can go and visit him however, he is still sleeping." The doctor spoke.

The boys entered the room to find the brunette with bandage wrapping his head and bruised arms which looked too thin and stitches on his forearm and a split lip.

They slowly made their way towards the boy and sat around him.

"God, Baekhyun really needs to share." Tao spoke.

"Maybe when he wakes up, we can ask." Suho suggested and everyone nods.... Except Chanyeol, too preoccupied with the boy in front of him. When suddenly, the boy starts mumbling,

"Mmnf... Sorry....mom,dad,Chanyeol and.... Sor...ry....for..."

"What is he saying?" Kyungsoo stood up as he asked.

"For....every...th...ing" the boy spoke, but was barely audible, but enough for Chanyeol, who was next to him,to hear.________________________________________________________________________________

*running, screaming*

"Baekhyun!! We are not going to make it!!"

*footsteps, echoing*

"Chanyeol just so you know, I am sorry, for bringing you into this mess." Baekhyun replied to Chanyeol as both were crouching behind the big wooden crates inside a warehouse.

"No Baekkie, you didn't do anything." Chanyeol replied and on cue, the doors opened and flashlights searched everywhere,

"FIND THEM, THEY MUSTN'T ESCAPE!!"A husky voice spoke.

"Baekhyun promise me one thing, I'll create a distraction and you will run for it, and don't stop running until you reach your house. Okay?" Chanyeol whispered.

"What! No way, I'm here for you Chanyeol!" Baekhyun replied in whispers but was too late, Chanyeol had already jumped at the guards with full force.

Baekhyun couldn't argue anymore and ran away, as fast as his little-legs could carry and he reached his home, to find his parents frantic and crying.

That's where the troubles began, that's when.......

Baekhyun suddenly woke up to realize he was in bed, and there were people around him, and that too, it was Chanyeol and his group.

"Baekhyun, you okay?" Yixing asked and Chanyeol couldn't stop looking into those light brown orbs that stared back at him.

Baekhyun then realized what had happened.

"why did you bring me here?" Baekhyun asked with sorrow in his voice.

"What do you mean why we brought you here, you were about to die!!" Kyungsoo shouted as he couldn't handle it anymore.

"THAT WAS THE POINT OF ME JUMPING OF THE LEDGE!!!" Baekhyun shouted back, and Chanyeol grabbed him by the arm and turned Baekhyun towards him,

"THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BAEKHYUN!!! WE SAVED YOU. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS THANK US YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!" Chanyeol roared.

"I wanted to die...." Baekhyun said with sadness filled in his heart, as everyone grew silent and

dumbfounded. ".....why on earth won't you let me die, Channie?"

Baekhyun raised his sad eyes to meet that if Chanyeol, who was shocked to hear that pet-name after so long. _________________________________________________________________________________OMO!

BAEK IS FINALLY GONNA OPEN UP AND SPEAK ABOUT THE "INCIDENT" AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE IT SOUND ALL SAD AND ANGST!!!

*cries in the corner*

BTW I ALREADY DID FINISH THE STORY AND I DO HAVE THE COPY IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW BUT IMMA GONNA UPDATE EVERYDAY, PART BY PART TO KEEP THIS FIC GOING.

BIG THANKS TO A CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO HELPED ME DECIDE ON MY NEXT FANFIC AND THANKS TO CERTAIN "SOMEBODIES" WHO FILLED MY NOTIFICATIONS.

KUMAO!!!

~~Bows 90 degree.