Not Going To Let Go...... Ever

"It's been a while since I returned...." chanyeol replied back to Kai on the phone, ".... and you won't believe what I got to know."

----/ WAIT! SHIT!/----

"Oh really? care to tell me?" Kai asked questioningly as Chanyeol shifted uncomfortably on his bed.

"Really... nothing. He told me nothing." Chanyeol lied.

He had to. Maybe there was a reason that Baekhyun had hid it from all of them and he planned to confront Baekhyun about it personally and privately.

"CHANYEOL! STOP ACTING LIKE CHEN AND TROLLING EVERYBODY!!!" Kai said with anger seeping through the phone into Chanyeol's ears as Chanyeol winced at the volume.

"YA! WERE YOU A LOUDSPEAKER IN YOUR PREVIOUS LIFE OR SOMETHING? I can here you you know."

Chanyeol retorted to the screaming whale over the phone.

After a while of 'screaming' on the phone.

Chanyeol laid down on bed as he tried to sleep, but sleep never came.

----/ Baekhyun...../----

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, as Baekhyun made his way towards his class, since he was a scholarship student and couldn't afford to miss class, as he heard them speak to themselves,

'Hey isn't he the one???'

'Didn't he fall of the roof or something?'

'Oh god! he should have just died.'

Baekhyun shuffled to his seat as he saw someone approach him.

----/ Ch-Chanyeol!?!?/----

"Baekhyun? Can I speak to you during recess?" Chanyeol played with his hands as he spoke and later dragged Baekhyun out during recess to the roof top.

----/Funny I should return here/----

"Yes Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looked away not daring to look into the taller's eyes.

"Tell me honestly Baekkie, did you forgive me?"

" Ch-Chanyeol, of course I did." Baekhyun looks up to meet Chanyeol's sad ones,

" Then why did you lie about this?" chanyeol lifts the bottle out of his pocket, and Baekhyun started to quiver.

"Ch-Channie .... where did you get that."

"I'm sorry but I had to whisk it away and ask for answers since you wouldn't be honest with me."

"A-And what do you know?"

"L-lung cancer."

" Yeah"

" How long Baekkie? How long do you have?"  Chanyeol asks as he tears up to see the brunette smile and produce tears which fall down slowly.

" 2 months. 2 months only. I'm sorry Channie for hiding it. I just wasn't ready to tell anyone after my p-parents left me"

"Baekhyun...."

_________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! OMO! OMO!

OH MY GOD!!!!

I REALLY DO HAVE A TWISTED MIND.

ANYWAYS THIS FAN FICTION IS COMING I=TO AN END AND I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU'D READ THE OTHER ONE I'M GONNA START / CONTINUE WRITING.

"DEAR DIARY" AND "~~PRICE FOR PEACE~~"

CHECK IT OUT AND OH YES BEFORE I FORGET.

AFTER I FINISH EITHER ONE OF THE ABOVE, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I BEGIN WITH "LET'S LOVE" OR SHOULD I DO IT FIRST AND.........

ARGH !!!!!!!!!!

TELL ME THE ORDER YOU WANT IT IN.

~~BOWS 90 DEGREE.