Sweet Lie, Or Bitter Truth

Baekhyun stayed there between the door as he saw the boys invade his fridge.

Not that he mind them but he had his medications in there and Tao seemed to have not sensed this.

"Baekhyun, what are these?" Chen demanded and motioned the container as he shook it.

"uh.... It's my medication for panic attacks." Baekhyun stumbled forward as he reached out for the bottle in Chen's hand but Chen pulled back.

" That's odd. Chanyeol didn't get the same medications though."

"Yeah! Hey chanyeol!..." Kris asked ".... didn't you get pills?"

"Uh... Yeah. Are you sure Baekhyun?" Chanyeol inquired.

"Yes, yes. I'm sure. Now please if you don't mind keep them back where you found them and leave. We have school tomorrow." Baekhyun motions towards the door.

Everybody left, leaving Baekhyun alone and worried.

----/ Why'd they have to see it? Isn't knowing that much enough? /----
_________________________________________________

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo turned towards he taller as he spoke, " What are you hiding?"

"Oh this!..?" Chanyeol produces one of the bottles. "... It's one of those bottles in his fridge."

"CHANYEOL!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!" Tao screeches at him.

"Relax~ he's got many of those and anyways, I've wanted to know what this is about and I'm going to the doctor who gave me the medication."

"Chanyeol, you really sound like a detective." Kyungsoo says and rolls his eyes.

They drop him off at the hospital and wave goodbye.

"Right! Now what is it your hiding Baekhyun?"
Chanyeol approaches the hospital door.

_________________________________________________
OMO OMO OMO
I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPLOAD YESTERDAY.
WE HAD A RELIGIOUS FESTIVAL YESTERDAY AND THE GUESTS WOULDN'T STOP COMING,

ANYWAYS, LOVE YALL LOTS AND HOPE TO WROTE ANOTHER CRAPPY CHAPPY LATER

~~BOWS 180 DEGREE