Try to see the light,end up venturing into the dark night

Chanyeol picked baekhyun bridal style and brought him to the nearest hospital, which he was discharged from earlier, and handed him over to the medics to take care of him.

'Baekhyun, why are you so light? Don't you eat at all?' Chanyeol murmured to himself when a vibration from his pocket startles him. He picks up to see Sehun's face on the caller Id.

"YA!! hyung where are you I thought you were coming to Suho's place for a hangout?? we are all waiting.!!" screeched Sehun over the phone.

"oh! uh... this is weird but I had something to do and got caught up I guess. Maybe some other day??"

"Ya! Chanyeol! you better get your sorry ass here , and what do you mean by something to do!! Since when do you have something to do??"

"YA! Sehun! I'm your hyung address me properly!!" chanyeol growled.

"Oi! it's me Xiumin and we all know your hiding something. Where are you!!"

"Aish! okay fine you know that I was discharged from the hospital yeah?"

"Yeah?"

"W..well when I was returning I s..saw Baekhyun and he fainted s...so"

"WHAT!" replied a chorus .

"Yeah and I brought him to the hospital."

"Alright that's it, we are coming there."

"hey! don't! Guys? Guys!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Footsteps, running and heavy breathing....*

"They are chasing you run Baek RUN!!!"

*Panting, screaming and slowly breaking....*

"They are catching up Baek RUN!!!! What are you doing!!! GO! leave!!"

"NO! Chanyeol... we are in this together"

The boys nod and smile at each other.

Flashes of light and his eyes slowly flutter open.......

_________________________________________________________________________________

YUP I'M DOING IT...

I'M EXTENDING THIS TO NEW HEIGHTS AND NO HATE K?

BYE.