Because Of You I'm Alive

Baekhyun sat there as he cried to himself. Chanyeol, was just across, couldn't process what the smaller had just said and couldn't feel anything but sorrow in the eyes of the boy.

"Y..You wanted to know, I'll tell you but promise that you won't do or say a..anything to me after I do so and we will walk our separate ways." Baekhyun spoke up in between his sniffles.

"Yeah, sure." Chanyeol spoke up with disgust in his tone as he looked away from the boy towards his hands on his lap.

"How much have you told them, Chanyeol?" The brunette spoke a he glanced at the taller who stays and cleared his throat,

"N..not much, t..till about when the guy ...d..did you in the warehouse." Chanyeol spoke with a wavering voice.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The two boys were thrown into a room as soon a they were done an the boys where covered with filth of all kind.

This continued for three weeks and the boys were pale and exhausted. At their age,they were supposed to be playing and running around happy, not being locked up in a room and being sexually abused by someone they don't even know.

Then one day, an opportunity came through their door. Their room was left unlocked and they couldn't think no another way to escape.

"Channie, look they left the door unlocked." The smaller brunette, with hope in eyes, spoke.

As both made their way towards the back exit of the warehouse, they heard footsteps and they had to hide and found a room that was the best place that could offer them refuge until the storm had passed.

But they were wrong, so very wrong.

They could hear footsteps, towards that very room,

running, screaming*
"Baekhyun!! We are not going to make it!!"
*footsteps, echoing*
"Chanyeol just so you know, I am sorry, for bringing you into this mess." Baekhyun replied to Chanyeol as both were crouching behind the big wooden crates inside a warehouse.

"No Baekkie, you didn't do anything." Chanyeol replied and on cue, the doors opened and flashlights searched everywhere,
"FIND THEM, THEY MUSTN'T ESCAPE!!"A husky voice spoke.
"Baekhyun promise me one thing, I'll create a distraction and you will run for it, and don't stop running until you reach your house. Okay?" Chanyeol whispered.
"What! No way, I'm here for you Chanyeol!" Baekhyun replied in whispers but was too late, Chanyeol had already jumped at the guards with full force.

As he was powerless, he ran as fast as his little legs could carry and reached his home to find his parents frantic and his mother crying as she embraced him."BAEKHYUN!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DARLING???!!!"

His mother cried out of pity for the state he was in, covered in mud an dirt , wearing ragged clothes with a white semi-fluid stuck to the torso part of his shirt, or what's remaining of it.

The boy ran to his mom and embraced her, and starting spouting out what had happened, to their utter shock.

But what would happen next, shocked everyone.

Baekhyun's dad caught him by his hair and pulled him away from his mother. ____________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! BAEK'S DAD!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!

OKAY, I KNOW I SAID DAILY UPDATES BUT I HAVE EXAMS FOR THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT TWO, SO AFTER THAT I SHALL UPDATE, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT I WISH I COULD UPDATE RATHER THAN LEARN FOR AN EXAM!!

THE SUBJECTS ARE A PAIN IN THE POSTERIOR AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT,ANYWAYS, THE NEXT CHAPPY WILL BE FILLED WITH MORE EMOTIONS SO BETTER GET YOU BUCKETS READY COZ, IT'S TO MUCH,

PLUS I WANTED TO WRITE THE WHOLE THING IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT I CAN'T, I'M IN THE SCHOOL BUS UPDATING THIS CHAPTER AND EVERYBODY IS STARING AT ME A I CRY LOOKING AT THIS FANFIC.

*cries in the back seat*

BYE BYE NOW!!!

AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

~~Bows 90 Degree