Behind the thorns of love

----/Chanyeol!!! please he....lp me../----

Baekhyun gasped for air, alone.... he was slowly slipping away and breathless as his vision blurred and he fell down, unconscious, as he remembered... those memories...

He laid there reminiscing and clutching his chest. Baekhyun slowly made his way to the drawer near his bed and removed a bottle of blue pills which he ate and slowly his facial features returned and he was back to normal. He slowly made his way to his bed and got in between the covers and cried.

"Chanyeol... I'm sorry. I really want to tell you but...but.." Baekhyun bit his lip and cried.

He was helpless. He couldn't. Not yet. Maybe not now. Maybe not ever.

After all it was to protect Chanyeol. To protect his heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol was let go after 3 hours and as he made his way down the lane to his house, after bidding goodbye to his friends, he noticed someone familiar.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun noticed that he was running out blue pills and he needed them. Fast.

so he decided to go to the local drug store.

And that's where he is now. Waiting for the medicine to arrive while he checked his phone.

He gets his medication and pays for the bills and is about to go back when he sees two boys hugging and smiling.

----/Ch....Chanyeol... n.no not now/----

His chest's tenant starts pumping really fast and he falls down to the ground holding his scrunched shirt as he blacks out.

But before he did he sees Chanyeol flashing before his eyes.

----/curses/----

______________________________________________________________________________

'Wait.. is that baekhyun!!! Oh my god why is he falling down??'

"BAEKHYUN!!" He screams but the boy has already fall down.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND YES THIS FIC IS KILLING ME.

TOO MANY AND I REPEAT TOO MANY FEELS.

*cries in the corner*

I KNOW ,I KNOW .......... TOO SHORT BAAAAAATTTT ITS OKAY 'COZ I'VE GOT A LOT OF HOMEWORK