Loving someone out of your reach, Hurts more

The brunette slowly sat up to be met by an unfamiliar faces,

"ah! mister Byun, I see that you've finally woken up." the man in a white coat said.

"Y..yes but where am I?" baekhyun asked glancing at the room, ever so pristine and white. Not like his apartment which was covered with a huge pile of mess.

"Your in the hospital. You've suffered a panic attack, but your lucky a passer by saw you fall and brought you here." the man said.

"Doctor! is he awa-.." a voice came from the corner of the room and Baekhyun couldn't be less shocked.

"Chanyeol?! What are you doing here?" baekhyun asked the taller with a shaky voice.

"What do you mean Mr.Byun? He brought you here?" the doctor replies

"Well I'll take my leave and.." the doctor glances at chanyeol "...just fill out the details and your good to go. Take care!"

As the doctor exits the room an immensely dense aura sets in and both the boys are at a loss for words.

When suddenly

"uwaah!! CHANYEOL what are you doing here we've waited for far too long!!" the rest of the gang appears when they see Baekhyun on bed with a few bandages.

THIS TIME IS NOT GOING TO END WELL FOR ANY OF THEM......" Baek thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________

UWAAH THIS FANFIC HAS TO STOP ONE DAY BUT

IT AIN'T ANY TIME SOON SO,

BYE BYE

XOXO