...Answers at the Bottom of a Bottomless Pit

Chanyeol made his way closer towards the wailing figure seated on the swing and as he got closer he heard a few words from the petite brunette as he made his way towards him, in a careful pace so as to hear him out this time completely.

".. and Chanyeol, how can I explain that what I did was for you and no one else, how can I explain what I did was to protect your heart from further damage and to keep you safe. I don't care what you have to say, no matter how much you insult me and taunt me and be unforgiving...maybe I don't deserve your forgiveness, not now, not then, not ever... I wish I could tell you what actually happened and what you are thinking about is completely wrong, no matter what happened, I really want to tell you but...but..." the boy starts crying unaware that he was being watched but the subject of his thoughts, who was behind him, dumbfounded as he saw the boy who continued to cry and suddenly sit up and continue,

"Oh Chanyeol, I really want to see you smile again and be the cause for it, yet I can't do anything but hurt you by my mere presence... I really want to tell you.."

"You could tell me now Baekhyun." Chanyeol couldn't handle anymore and spoke up to Baekhyun's astonishment.

"Ch..Chanyeol?!?! What are you doing here?"

"What I'm doing here doesn't matter, but what matters is what you want to tell me.So, Baek, what is it?" Chanyeol made his way towards the right swing and sat down all the while not meeting the brunette's eyes as he sat down and looked at his feet.

"Well Baek, I guess you can tell me everything that I supposedly thought wrong and how innocent you are from the crimes against me you committed. Well Baek? Hmm?" Chanyeol leaned closer to the smaller boy but still avoiding eye-contact at which the smaller boy got up and turned away from Chanyeol and rubbed his tears. He then turned towards Chanyeol who was already too close to him and Baekhyun had to step back a little to give space for him to breathe.

"Look Chanyeol, I know you are mad at me and all, but I don't care alright, and I d-don't know how much of that you heard but please, do yourself and me a favor and forget this incident. I'm sure you will." Baekhyun started to walk away when his wrists were caught and he was turned around.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BAEKHYUN!!" Chanyeol roared. "You think it's easy for me to see your face everyday and now you are spouting non-sense and you expect me to sit here and watch you leave as the truth just fades away from me?!?!...."

"You were never ready to listen anyways. What happened?" Baekhyun spoke with a clear sorrow-filled voice. "What happened t..to you Ch-Chanyeol? Why now? Why not when you trusted me as you friend and should have thought that something was up? WHY NOT THEN CHANYEOL!?!?!" Baekhyun raised his voice at Chanyeol for the first time since they had met, leaving the taller surprised.

Baekhyun pried his hands away from Chanyeol's grip and made his way home, leaving Chanyeol there on his own to ponder.

______________________________________________________________________________________

WELL WELL WELL,

SEEMS LIKE I KEPT MY END OF THE BARGAIN AND HAVE PRODUCED ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL TO READ.

HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY COZ I WILL STOP WRITING FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS,

THAT MEANS NO CONTINUATION FOR ME TO THINK,

WHICH MEANS NO STORY FOR ME TO WRITE,

WHICH MEANS NO DRAFT TO EDIT,

AND WHICH FINALLY MEANS NO STORY TO BE UPLOADED.

YUP, IT ALL HAPPENS AND HAS HAPPENED AS I NEED TO THINK OF THE STORY CONTINUATION ON THE SPOT AND I KNOW I UPDATE THE STORY IN VERY SMALL PARTS COMPARED TO OTHER AUTHORS, BUT THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME UPDATING AND I DON'T THINK YOU ALL MIND EITHER, BUT TO TELL YOU ALL THE TRUTH, I HAVE TO UNEDITED COPY WHICH HAS 45,980 WORDS AND THE EDITED VERSION HAS ONLY 552,

BIG DIFFERENCE HUH?

WELL TO COMPROMISE THE LOSS OF 3 DAYS WORTH OF STORY,

I MIGHT POST AN UNEDITED VERSION ""SOMEDAY"" FOR YOU ALL.

~~BOWS 90 DEGREE.