when sorry isn't enough

Baekhyun and Kai ran up to their class as lunch break was over and it was time for some music classes.

As they entered they saw the rest of the guys sitting and mumbling to each other about something, who soon turned silent after the two entered, meanwhile chanyeol and baekhyun avoided each others gaze as much as they could.

"alright class..." entered the teacher, a woman with her hair bouncing all over the place,

" Today we will be trying to tune in our voices to their full potential and..... Oh! I see a new face." she remarks grinning at Baekhyun,

" oh! annyeoh hassayeoh! my name is baekhyun. I started school today and please take care of me." Baekhyun gets up and does his customary bow-of-respect,

"oh its alright no need to bow, call me Mrs. Yee and I'll be your music instructor. Now I see that while some of you are paying attention, unlike some others.." she flings a stick of chalk at Chanyeol and the room bursts into laughter. Baekhyun, for once giggled too.

"AISH!!! what is it ??" roared the deep voiced male. " Chanyeol, please, do us all a favor and at least try and concentrate, okay??"smiled the teacher and returned her gaze back to the class.

"As you all know, there will be a singing competition held in our school and i want active participation..." the room bursts into long drawn sighs, ".. which brings us to our lesson for today. Any one ready for some vocals to day??"

Everyone avoided her gaze and started chattering among themselves, meanwhile a tiny hand raised.

"AH! Baekhyun! I see your not the one to shy away, please step up."

The smaller male steps up to the center of the class and unravels his sweet voice

"Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya....."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the boy in front who somehow didn't seem human, but more like an angel

"Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don't cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni." 
He stops and looks up to chanyeol and their eyes meet in a miniscule moment, but that moment mouthed an " ...I'm sorry..."   towards chanyeol.

----/ I'm sorry for what I've done Chan. hope you understand./----

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol can't seem to understand why the boy he once knew as shy and docile was speaking up and, as a matter of fact, singing to a crowd??

was he hearing things or was it just that after their last encounter, Baekhyun had changed, maybe for the best and if he is what he says he is, sorry that is, then maybe...... just maybe.

The class got over with Mrs. Yee pestering Baekhyun for entering the contest and boy was he excited. "Sure Mrs. Yee I'm honored and yes I would love to participate as well." the shorter replies with a smile across his petite face.                                                                                                                                                                       "--How did I even meet the guy in the first place??-- " chanyeol thought and finally he meets up with Kai who, in a rush, told him to call him later after school as he ran towards Kyungsoo and got hold of him at the end of the corridor.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

----/ Chanyeol I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, forgive me/----

----/ But I cant tell you the truth no matter what, hate me if you want, but I can afford you to breakdown/----

_________________________________________________________________________________