All I Really Want, Is You...

Baekhyun sat there in Chanyeol's car the next day as the taller continued talking, but Baekhyun wasn't paying attention.

In his mind, their previous encounter replayed, over and over again.

"Baekhyun?" 

Baekhyun snaps out of his daze as he looks towards the taller, flustered.

"Ah! Sorry Channie, What were you saying?"

"You seem a bit off. You okay?" Chanyeol asked the smaller as they approached a different place.

"Yeah I'm okay, but where are you taking me?" Baekhyun asks the driver who seemed to find that question amusing and smiled a little.

"You'll soon know."

__________________________________________________________________________________

"How long has it been?" Chanyeol asks the brunette who sat on the couch and gazed around.

"Let's not think about that Channie." Baekhyun replies as he looks down to the intricate patterns on the marble tiles.

"Well, my home is your home. Feel free to do anything you like."

"uh... Chanyeol. When am I going back home?"Baekhyun asked with concern as he saw the giant leave to the attached kitchen.

"Oh! You aren't going back there since you don't have anyone to take care of you and the doctor told me to take care of you." Chanyeol said as he approached the smaller with two sandwiches in his hand.

After eating, they got ready for bed and Chanyeol couldn't be happier when Baekhyun was willing to sleep next to him.

"I lost the keys to those bedrooms twice and mom got pissed so she took away the keys with her to Japan."

----/Really Park Chanyeol?/----

Chanyeol went to bed first as he saw the brunette walk into the washroom to brush.

But his mind kept looking back to see if he was alright. Paranoia had set in pretty well into Chanyeol's thoughts as he was worried about something happening to the boy.

Suddenly, he felt the side of his bed grow heavy and he turned to face Baekhyun who had laid down next to the giant with his back turned against him, but he could feel the taller stare at him as he shifted uncomfortably and then decided to turn to face Chanyeol, who was a bit too close but, neither minded as they enjoyed each others company and stared into each others eyes when finally Chanyeol couldn't handle it any more and kissed the smaller in the lips who was shocked and tried to move away but Chanyeol held him firmly but gently by the waist and Baekhyun gave up and nestled himself with his hands around Chanyeol's neck as the taller nipped his teeth on Baekhyun's bottom lip to ask for entrance.

Baekhyun obliged.

Somehow Chanyeol found his way on top of Baekhyun and as he moaned into the kiss with Baekhyun's tongue danced with his and both moved with absolute rhythm.

Baekhyun stops himself and pulls away from the kiss, and pants but manages to convey,

"Chanyeol, I love you too."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WELL,

I'M A LITTLE CRAZY AS YOU CAN SEE AND YES,

I LIKE BAEKYEOL LOVE A LOT, "A-LOT"

SO YEAH TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT THIS TO GO AND IT SHALL REACH NEW HEIGHTS AND VANISH INTO THE DARK ABYSS OF "BAEKYEOL ANGST"

~BOWS 90 DEGREE AND CHA-CHA'S OUT