The Memoirs of Baek

Baekhyun slowly made his way to his house,

----/not home/----

and entered it locking it from behind. He reaches out to the fridge and pulls out a small bottle and drinks it up all the way, panting after he's done.

It's always been like this, after his mom passed away when he was five, and his loving dad left him alone in this world for another woman, ever since he has been living......no surviving like this with six part-time jobs, and school life to juggle with too.

He takes a shower and dresses himself when he picks a glance at his reflection,

" Why do you have to meet me here Chanyeol, why after all that's happened, why won't you leave me, why iS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!" what the boy hadn't realized that he was screaming.... at his reflection all this while.

Baekhyun grabbed his blanket and let himself fall asleep.

then they came back.......... those memories...

" You can't catch me!!! Baekkie come on catch me already!!!"

" Chanyeol!!! I can't if your running so fast!! STOPPPP!!!"

"NO WAY, CATCH ME SHORTIE!!"

The two boys kept  running around the park and finally  chanyeol gave up, and that's when baek caught him.

" Hah caught you!! "

"What ?? No you  didn't, I let myself be caught, I got tired!1"

"what ever. Hey wanna come over and eat something at my place!! dad's cooking!!"

The thought of baekhyun's dad cooking was enough to bring water to Chanyeol's mouth, and soon enough, both were racing to his house....no.. back then it was still home.

"DAAAAAADDDDD!!!! I'M HOOOOMMEE!! "

And when all seemed well, they heard a loud crash,.....

Baekhyun woke up, sweating and hadn't noticed that his eyes were already one step ahead of him and were watering continuously, as he remembered what happened on that frightful day. He quietly got himself into a curled up ball position and cried through the night.

___________________________________________________________________________________

{ SORRY FOR THE SMALL UPDATE, SCHOOL IS A PAIN IN THE POSTERIOR}