Afraid To Fall In Love

Chanyeol and baekhyun sat there in the terrace as one of them cried on the other's  shoulder.

"Chanyeol, stop crying..." asked a saddened Baekhyun as he comforted Chanyeol by rubbing his back.

"H-How... H-How can you n-not cr-cry Baekkie? Af-After all I've done to you and I...I am the one who is cr-crying." Chanyeol sobbed uncontrollably on the smaller's shoulder as he hugged the brunette tighter when ever he stuttered.

It all started back then, when the two had just met. They felt like they were being followed every where until finally it happened which made the two sworn brothers to two sworn enemies.

But life changed everything and brought them back together once more................    

 but to the cost one one of theirs life, and nothing could be done to save that person either.

"Chanyeol. Let's forget this ever happened and let's move on.. okay?"

"How could you even say that after all your going through Baekkie?"

"Trust me it's hard for me to stay strong. Don't make this any harder for me Chanyeol. Please~"

Baekhyun does a bit of a pout,            

the one that Chanyeol missed so much.

"Al-Alright Baekhyun.."

"Ah! Don't call me that. Call me Baekkie"

The two boys returned from the terrace to their classes and as they entered, the whole gang looks up to see the two smiling at each other.

Baekhyun sat in the front and Chanyeol joined his group.

"Psst~ Yeollie, What happened between the two of you?" Tao asked questioningly as he eyed the smiling derp.

"Ah N-nothing exactly well we just..." and the teacher enters as she distributed the music sheets to everyone.

Baekhyun raised his hand as he didn't receive one.

"Oh Mr. Byun! yes yes, you'll be leading us with your voice as we play varied instruments, which brings me to my point....." she turns towards the class as she raises a finger, ".... Today there will be an audition for instruments as he can't sing alone without a background player on board so please.." she motions to the empty part of the room where the instruments lay"... find your instrument and come for the auditions."

No one got up.......

"Did I forget to mention that the winner gets to take home cash prizes and more?"

And there it was....... every body rushed to find theirs and returned to Mrs. Yee.

All had gone well,

even fate or luck or what ever you want to call it.

Chanyeol and baekhyun ended up pairing up together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHIT!

THIS CHAPTER WAS A WASTE.........

ARGH!!!!!!

I FEEL SO PISSED,

NOT ONLY WAS I LATE TO UPLOAD,

I UPLOADED NOTHING BUT EXTENSIONS,

ANYWAYS, WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

THANK YOU AND DO CONTINUE TO

VOTE, COMMENT AND READ MY FIC,

~~BOWS 90 DEGREE