The "accident"

"What do you mean" asked the shaking brunette

"What I meant to say was HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND ME HERE? DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU LAST TIME?!?! GET OUT OF HERE! GO! GET LOST!!!" Replied an almost tearing up chanyeol.

"You won't let me speak and you expect me to just shut up and walk away? Sorry can't do that, not after the only person I could lean on doesn't trust me!!" Screeched baekhyun.

The surroundings got really quite as the started the fight and remained that way until one of them stormed out. Baekhyun ran out crying and hurrying.

Chanyeol sat down banging the table with his big hands. The rest of them just looked at one another and nodded. Kai ran after baekhyun, while the rest of them comforted chanyeol.

—/ no...not again...not him again.../—

Kai ran to search for the crying brunette and finally found him in the in the storage room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked from inside.

" BAEKHYUN!!!!!! Open the door!" Kai screamed through the door.

"Go away please. I want to be alone." Came a small reply.

It was best for Kai to give the boy a little space so he stopped and instead asked,

" okay, whenever you want to Baek, I'll be here."

A few moments of hesitation then slowly the door opened squeaking.

" ...S....sorry about t....that ka..Kai." Baekhyun stepped out wiping of the tears that flooded his eyes and made his vision blurry.

" you okay?"

"Yeah."

Baekhyun replies with a clearly visible fake smile. Deep down he was slowly drowning and he didn't have anyone to save him. Kai could see this in his eyes and he tightly hugged the smaller.

{author's note: Kai and baekhyun had been friends for a long time and kai was the one who persuaded him to come to jikong high. But he is unaware of what's going on. Baekhyun had to shift his earlier school due to a reason you will soon find out.}

"Baek what happened? Why did you shout at chanyeol?"

Kai was rather curious. Of course he was. Something like this happened to his best bud and he didn't find out.

"Kai .." The smaller one squeaked in Kai's arms gripping his back tightly,

"I....I...."

"Shh. It's okay don't rush. Although I don't know what, I'll wait until your ready to tell me."

"Kai it's just that....well..I knew chanyeol for a long time now and something happened between us, and just like that I left him,"

baekhyun teared up and dug his head on Kai's neck.

" It's okay now alright, stop crying please. Or I'll tickle you to death!!" And just like that out came laughter and instantaneously, the dull storage was filled with giggles of a beautiful boy rubbing his tears of laughter.

__________________________________________________________________

" care to tell us what just happened?" Asked Tao, after the silence became too uncomfortable. "Exactly why are you scaring the new kids?" Asked Lu Han.

" FIRST of all he ain't new okay and second, he's not a kid, and he ain't innocent, plus he is a betrayer in disguise. Imma warning you don't become friendly with him, unless you want your heart broken too! After what I've dealt with him, he isn't what he seems. Don't fall for a person like him" replied chanyeol in a firm way.

"Chanyeol, what do you mean? He doesn't seem like much of a threat." Kris replies to the troubled tall boy.

"Look. I don't care what you think, I know what happened and I'm pretty sure he's got you all tied up in his outside pretty side" chanyeol replies with his baritone.

The boys sat with their minds searching for an answer and Chanyeol drooped his head while his breath tied up causing him to suffocate.

_________________________________________________________________