Sugar, Spice And Everything Nice

We all let out screams of terror as we careened through the portal, every last one of us cartwheeling endlessly. Galacta made an attempt to correct himself so he could grab hold of the terrified cyclops, but no matter what he did, he couldn't fix himself. Heck, none of us could.

"GLLLLAAAAAADIIIIIIUUUUUSSSSSS!!!" I screamed as the relentless spinning made me dizzy, "WHHHHAAAAAAT IIIIIISSSSS HAAAAAAAPPEEEEEEENIIIIIING?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" He cried back, "THIS IS SOMETHING I NEVER HEARD ABOUT!"

"WHO CARES?!" Jenny screamed out, "JUST TRY AND FIX YOURSELVES! OTHERWISE WE'LL ALL CRASH!"

I nodded vacantly, and made an attempt to reach out to Gladius, and when I successfully grabbed hold off his handle, he very quickly snaked around and corrected everyone else. Jenny instantly deployed her wings, Steve equipped his Elytra, Galacta was finally able to grab Iris' hand, and Zomboss activated his pod, and Star and Marco rode on top of the summoned Cloudy. The girls, deerfox and Alfur all were able to balance themselves on Ralph's back, Izzy, Majima, Manolo and Maria joined the Zombie Overlord, Maple tightly held onto my shoulder with his roots, and the Gloomsville girls were placed onto Jenny's back courtesy of the greatest warrior.

Once we were all into position, we all breathed a loud sigh of relief.

"Holy shit, that was stressful!" Majima said loudly. Ruby and Iris both gasped and quickly covered their ears.

Jenny shot him a glare. "Majima, Caleb told you to cool it when we were around Ruby and her friends!"

"You never complained when I cussed around Hilda and Vanellope!" He yelled back indignantly, "What makes them so much more different?! I can fucking swear whenever I fucking want!"

I rolled my eyes, and guided Gladius so I could get closer to the rag doll and cyclops. "I get you two aren't comfortable with the swearing, but Majima just kind of does it."

The two girls shared a glance. "So, we've just got to accept that fact?" Iris asked. I nodded sadly, and the two girls sighed.

"Honestly, I'm not surprised", Ruby said, giving Majima a tired glance. "He was trying so hard not to swear. It made me think he'd pass out sometimes."

Majima growled.

"She's not wrong, Majima", Jenny spat in annoyance, "Although considering you have an eyepatch, I wouldn't expect you to just lack depth perception."

"OH REALLY?!" Majima roared. He spun around and made an attempt to climb out of the pod. "SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE, SCRAP HEAP!" It took the combined effort of Izzy, Manolo and Maria to hold him back, and even still they were struggling.

I groaned at the sight before me. "Do you two seriously have to be fighting now? Can't this wait until we get to our stop? That way you guys can blow your steam off, that doesn't mean snapping each other's necks." The two most hotheaded members of the group just shared a glare so intense I could see the sparks.

This made Galacta and Steve share an eye roll. "It is very shameful you two would always but heads at the worst times", Galacta said in a flat tone, shooting the robot and yakuza an unamused glare. They both relented, and looked away from each other in silence.

Then we heard  a loud boom.

"What the heck was that?" Maria asked, looking around.

"NUTS!" Steve screamed, looking behind all of us, "Not again!"

We all followed his gaze, and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. Behind us was a shifting wave of the plates that surrounded us.

"Not again!" Zomboss shouted as he sped up. Galacta was quick to go and grab Ralph's hand and speed ahead, Gladius and Jenny close behind. We all sped ahead, trying to get as far away from the rupture as possible.