Chapter 3

I'm drawing my boyfriend, my boyfriend has no face with me.

    Because, I don't know if he will be my boyfriend.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    There were two soldiers in the previous generation of the Tang family. Tang Yu and his cousins ​​were trained to have a regular routine since they were young. They basically got up at seven o'clock every morning for a run. After the run, they took a bath and had breakfast. When he goes to work, he has never had the habit of eating breakfast in the office.

    Gao Heng knew this very well, even Tang Xin knew it.

    Therefore, it is impossible for Tang Xin to come and bring him breakfast.

    Tang Yu looked at Gao Heng's sincere gaze, frowned slightly, and turned to the office expressionlessly, saying in a flat tone, "No, I've already eaten. Since it's a gift from Tang Xin, don't waste it."

    Gao Heng pondered Mr. Tang's words for a while, but he couldn't figure it out. Is Mr. Tang happy or unhappy?

    There will be a morning meeting later, Tang Yu walked into the office, threw his suit jacket on the sofa, looked back, and found that his assistant was still standing at the door in a daze, a little displeased: "Ready for a meeting."

Gao Heng replied Overwhelmed, he hurriedly said: "Okay."

    He hurriedly put the breakfast in the cabinet, preparing to eat it for lunch later, and went to prepare the materials for the meeting.

    Tang Yu went to the desk and sat down. The secretary brought in a cup of black coffee and put it on the table. He took a sip of the coffee, and watched Gao Heng go up and down casually, with some scrutiny.

    In the past, he only cared about the work efficiency of his subordinates. Gao Heng worked with him as soon as he graduated. He is 26 years old this year, one year younger than him.

    However, compared to him, it is still a big difference.

    Tang Yu was a little delicate. Tang Xin had been in the company for more than two years. He added her WeChat when he was chasing Ming Zhu, and it has been more than a year now. At the beginning, the little girl called him Boss Tang politely, she behaved like a little white rabbit, but after a long time, she gradually revealed her true nature, and she became more and more unruly when she became a little more pleasant.

    In the company, he politely called Mr. Tang, but in private he often called Tang Yu directly.

    He thought that Tang Xin liked him a little bit, did he really misunderstand?

    As soon as Gao Heng turned his head, he saw Mr. Tang squinting his eyes, looking at him indifferently, and said in surprise, "Mr. Tang, what's the matter?"

    Gao Heng hurriedly followed up with the documents and reported to work: "Vice President Huo said that everything is going well in Malaysia. The ribbon-cutting ceremony for the opening will be held on April 10, and you will be there two days in advance."

Time Films not only invests in movies and TV dramas , Attaches great importance to the channel construction in the downstream of the industrial chain. So far, Time Films has owned 45 high-end movie theater brands "Time City" across the country. This is the data released to the public, but in fact there are still 6 that have not yet opened.

    The film industry is inherently international, and Chinese films have become better and better in recent years. War films and science fiction films are slowly improving. Of course, there are Chinese movie theaters in foreign countries. The first movie theater of Time Films in Malaysia will open soon, and Huo Chen Dong, the vice president of Time Films, has been in charge there.