Chapter 82

Tang Yu, this coquettish man, makes me love and hate, pain and happiness.

    Well, my body and mind admit it.

    Mostly happy.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    came wearing clothes...

    It was so flirtatious, the picture jumped into her mind, Tang Xin stared up at him with wide eyes, she didn't know what stimulated Tang Yu, her back was tight Against the cold marble, she asked with a beating heart, "What's wrong with you?"

    The man's shirt was unbuttoned three times, with a casual smile on his lips, compared with his usual cold and abstinent appearance, he was a little more disorganized and angry , suffocated, and pretended to be ready to deal with her.

    He smiled self-deprecatingly: "It's nothing, I just realized that I've been using the wrong method."

    Tang Xin: "...?"

    She looked at him blankly.

    The two haven't seen each other for several days, but wechat contact and video call every day, he was still normal when they contacted in the afternoon, why did he change his appearance when he came back?

    Tang Yu clasped her waist, and the two of them pressed tightly from the waist down. They bumped forward lightly, and whispered in her ear: "Come?" 

  She couldn't help but was panting a bit, still struggling: "Don't you want to eat? I was going to cook just now."

    Tang Yu kissed her earlobe: "Eat after cooking."

    At that second, her mind There is nothing else but Tang Yu.

    She hooked his neck, raised her head and bumped against his lips, come and come...

    What's so cowardly about her!

    The light in the kitchen was too bright, and the curtains were not drawn.

  Tang Yu hissed when she hit him, bit her lips, and gently untied her apron and threw it on the table.

  The kitchen light was off.

    As soon as they entered the door, they leaned against the door and kissed vigorously.

  The breath between the two became more and more disordered. He buried his head in the crook of her neck.

  Tang Xin panted with her head up, sobbing and trembling. When she came back in the afternoon, she changed into a comfortable T-shirt. T-shirts and skirts, it happened to be convenient for him at this time.

    There was only a snap, the sound of the belt being undone.

    "Tang Yu..."

    She was suddenly scared.

    After all, it's just the experience of the last two times.

    Tang Yu hugged her and turned back to get his things, then went back to the door and stripped the man twice.

Except for loosening the waistband of his trousers, he was neat and tidy.

   In contrast, Tang Xin was ashamed to the extreme, and there was also a different kind of excitement.

    In less than three minutes, she was hanging on him trembling and crying.

    stimulated.

    ...