Chapter 67 Part II

At the same time, Tang Xin had just received her overtime lunch box. When she sat down and was about to move her chopsticks, the phone on the table vibrated.

    Tang Yu: "Forget about Tang Tang, leave it for my daughter."

    Tang Yu: "Think about one more."

    Tang Yu: "What did you order for me?"

    Tang Xin opened her mouth and stared at the first WeChat message.

    His daughter... how did he know that he would have a daughter in the future? With... with whom? He, and didn't he say he wants to rest?

    The next second, the phone suddenly rang several times, and several photos popped up one after another—

    Tang Yu: "Tell me, what are these? Why should I eat them?"

    Tang Yu: "Huh?"

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She stared at the last "Huh?"

  Suddenly, the man's stern face appeared in her mind, and those dark eyes were staring at her coldly.

    She shuddered inexplicably, and after a few seconds, she bit her lip and replied in confusion: "You said you want to rest, I'm here to feed you and help you recover..."

  Tang Yu: "Tang Xin, you really are Mom owes me to clean up."

    ...It was rude.

    Tang Xin panicked, feeling like she really had a tiger's whiskers.

    ...

    In the CEO's office of Time Films, several people looked at the small table of kidney-tonifying dishes with different expressions.

    Gao Heng was cautious and tried not to speak, fearing that his bonus would be deducted.

    Huo Chen Dong laughed until his shoulders were shaking, and he didn't give Tang Yu any face: "Little Tang Xin is really a treasure, I really want to know, how many times have you overdrawn? It doesn't look like it..."

Tang Ding Ding understood After coming over, her face was a little red, and she glared at Huo Chen Dong: "I think this dish is more suitable for you."

    Huo Chen Dong: "..."

    Tang Ding Ding stared at the table of dishes, and muttered thoughtfully: "Female Is it okay to eat?"

    Tang Yu leaned on the sofa with his legs open, pressed two lines of words hard, and after sending them, he raised his eyes and glanced coldly: "Everyone go out, no part for you."

     "..."

    Everyone all out.

    Tang Yu's face was not very good-looking, he stared at the table of dishes, fell silent for a while, and lifted his chopsticks.

    When Tang Xin got home that night, she locked the door twice.

    The next morning, before leaving for the airport, Tang Yu wanted to meet her. He stood outside the door and sent her several messages, but she just refused to open the door.

    ...

    Tang Yu was on a business trip for a few days. Fast forward to December, and the script had already come to an end. Except for the heroine, Tang Xin didn't interfere too much with casting, but Lu Zhi Xing would hold a meeting to talk about it. At the meeting that day, Lu Zhi Xing released the cast list for everyone to see.