Chapter 26

I used to only care about liking you, and never seriously thought about many things.

    Now think about it, Tang Yu, you have never learned about my world.

    —— "Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

The contract is here!!!!

    Tang Xin hurriedly sat up with the piggy pillow in her arms, raised her hand to stroke her messy sleeping hair, revealing a small fair face, she bit her lip, revealing even the dimple on her cheek.

    She sent an emoji with a sunflower on her head: "Okay! I'll see it right away!"

    After replying, she immediately exited WeChat and clicked on her mailbox. She clicked on the preview with nervousness and excitement, and read it carefully. , When she read a few paragraphs, her eyes suddenly widened.

    Lu Zhi Xing actually invited her to join the screenwriting team!

    She excitedly rolled around on the bed several times, wailing, startled Hanamaki who had just jumped onto the bed, and jumped off again cowardly, her two little furry paws lying on the edge of the bed, revealing her two ears and her circle.

   Peeping with Liuliu eyes: Is this master crazy?

    After Tang Xin finished rolling, the whole bed was in a mess, and her little face was also rosy. She didn't care, and sent the contract to her cousin who was a lawyer to help him look.

    A few minutes later, she received a reply: There is no loophole in the contract.

    Not only is there no problem, but it has also increased the price. The screenwriter fee plus the copyright fee, Lu Zhi Xing's contract is 10 million.

    If she signs it, she will be a millionaire little rich woman!

    Tang Xin was thinking about how much all her savings would add up to after deducting taxes. After the calculation, she felt satisfied. The most satisfying thing was that her work was about to be made into a movie!

    Lu Zhi Xing was very polite and didn't send any more messages, as if he had reserved time for her to read the contract.

    Tang Xin was sitting upright on the bed, and solemnly replied: "I have read the contract word by word, there is no problem. Thank you Director Lu for your appreciation. After signing the contract, I will work hard to repay your Bole's love."

A long paragraph was sent , and sent out more emoticons than love.

    At that time, Lu Zhi Xing was sitting at his dining table, just finished eating a sandwich, leaning lazily on the chair, knocking on the table casually waiting for a reply.

    Regarding the cooperation with Tang Xin, he was not that anxious at first, but after meeting Tang Yu at the awards ceremony yesterday, he felt a little delicate, fearing that something would go wrong and he would be cut off, so he revised the contract overnight last night. He sent it to Tang Xin a long time ago.

    That's how people are, things are only rare if someone follows them.

    Especially a person like Tang Yu, who has such a unique vision, he is optimistic about the project, such a good opportunity, why not grab it?

    Lu Zhi Xing has always been a screenwriter co-writer. They have worked together for many years and got to know each other well. At first, he was hesitant to let Tang Xin join the screenwriting team. But he could see that she wanted to join, but she didn't say so.

    Therefore, he deliberately added clauses to the contract.

    ——After the movie was released, she was also a signed screenwriter.