Chapter -84

Tang Yu's jealous look is really funny, but I ended up a bit miserable.

It's okay, for the sake of your love for me, I don't care about you!

--"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

On the afternoon of New Year's Eve, Tang Xin returned to Suzhou. Every year, their family had New Year's Eve dinner at the uncle's house. The uncle lived in a villa, and her grandparents were there.

When Tang Dawei came to pick her up, she didn't even go home, and drove directly to her uncle's house.

On the way, she sent two cold words to Tang Yu: "It's here."

Last night it was tied up and played in a suit. She loves Tang Yu, and she is not a stuffy and shy girl. She is willing to try many ways and postures with him .

In the end, she played too much, and finally begged him to let me go, it was already three o'clock in the morning.

Later, she doesn't know why he went crazy. She was sleeping soundly, but he picked her up in a daze and did it again.

Tang Xin cried and said all kinds of good things. Tang Yu carried her to the bathroom . After cleaning up, he coaxed her to sleep.

Before falling asleep, she vaguely remembered what he asked, but Tang Xin was too sleepy to hear clearly. She almost couldn't get up this morning, and hurried to the airport. If she hadn't gone through the VIP channel, she would have stayed in Beijing for the New Year.

Probably because she grew up, she didn't feel much about Chinese New Year, every year Chinese New Year was just a form, visiting relatives from door to door, gossiping with three aunts and six wives, comparing children, nagging single older youths, urging them to find a partner.

This year, Tang Xin was the most popular. As soon as she entered the uncle's house, she was surrounded by everyone and asked questions.

"Tang Xin, are you and Tang Yu okay? They didn't do anything because of Zhong Yan, did they?"

" No, we're fine."

"Have you met his parents?"

"Yes."

"Your mother said that he has been to your house, isn't that going to get married?"

"..."

Tang Dawei interrupted them unhappily: "It's too early, my daughter is only 25 years old, why are you in a hurry to get married?"

The aunt disagreed: "After the new year, she will be 26 years old. If you have a good man, you should get married early, otherwise you will be delayed. We broke up after procrastinating..."

Zhong Li Jun didn't like to hear these words. Originally, because of Zhong Yan's affairs, everyone was talking about her mother's cheating behind her back, raising such a girl who didn't love herself and had no brains.

She smiled and said, "What's the deal? She is going to get married next year."

Tang Xin: "..."

Tang Dawei: "..."

The atmosphere was awkward for a while, Tang Xin smiled and said, "Why are you so anxious, I want to talk more You have been in love for a year or two, don't urge you to get married."

She reached out and took half a grapefruit from the table, ready to share it with everyone, but before she could withdraw her hand, Zhong Li Jun suddenly grabbed her hand, her daughter was fair and delicate .