Chapter 12

Tang Yu, I put your chat dialog on top.

    Even if you didn't send a message, you were the first thing I saw when I opened WeChat.

    ——"The Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Tang Xin started serializing novels on the website when she was a freshman. What, the brain hole is relatively clear, but it is unexpectedly popular.

    Now, her Weibo fans have accumulated more than one million.

    The most popular book is "Let's Make a Dream for You". A few years ago, the paper media was easy to do. After the book was released, it was very popular, and it continued to be printed, which naturally attracted the attention of film and television companies.

    Tang Xin didn't sign a contract with the website. All the copyrights of her works were in her own hands. At that time, many film and television companies came to discuss the purchase of copyrights, but she didn't sell them.

    People thought she was raising the price on purpose, so she could only tell the truth: "I don't like it, I won't sell it."

    That's how willful she is.

    Because she was from a good family and didn't lack the money to eat, she didn't sell it if she wasn't happy. When she was about to graduate, Time Films approached her and offered her a higher price than the previous film and television companies.

    Tang Xin sold it without saying a word.

    Because she saw on the Internet that the new CEO of Time Film and Television was really good-looking. At that time, Tang Yu was only 23 or 24 years old. His appearance was not much different from now, but his temperament was different. The meticulousness and indifference of this man Just like strong wine, it gets better with age.

    However, she didn't expect that Time Films would hoard IP, and it's been almost four years since they bought it back, and they haven't prepared to adapt and start the project.

    She thought that it was almost impossible for this to be put on the screen.

    It never occurred to Lu Zhi Xing to take a fancy to this book.

    Tang Xin hesitated for a moment, and first sent Lu Zhi Xing an emoji with her head sticking out from behind the wall: "Hello, Director Lu, "I'll Give You a Dream" is more than a month away, do you want to shoot it or buy it back ?”

    After she finished speaking, she changed his note to his name, so it would be easier to remember.

    Lu Zhi Xing: "I don't hoard copyrights."

    He rarely shoots works with original works. He has a fixed co-screenwriter and shooting team, and also participates in writing scripts. He is an all-round director. The recently completed film was written by himself.

    Lu Zhi Xing: "Think about it, give me an answer after you think it over, or make an appointment to meet and talk?"

    Tang Xin was a little flattered, she must know that Lu Zhi Xing is a director who has won several awards, and most of his works in the past few years were rushed. The award-winning literary and artistic films have started to make commercial films in the past two years. The word-of-mouth and box office are not bad, and they will not hit the street.

    Moreover, he has a screenwriter who regularly cooperates, so it is really rare to find her.

    If other 18th-line screenwriters might have nodded their heads in agreement, Tang Xin was a little hesitant. If she could really make a film, she would still prefer to let Time Films do it.