Chapter 80

Tang Yu, you are finally mine, what should I say?

    Haha, I will take responsibility for you to the end.

    —— "Little Sugar Heart Diary"

 She is completely taken out by Huo Chen Dong to fool Tang Ding Ding. unknown.

    Tang Xin pinched Tang Ding Ding's back, don't talk nonsense!

    Tang Ding Ding almost cried out in pain, her eyes were red, she looked down at her, and realized belatedly——huh? 

    My brother doesn't know yet? Aren't you close enough to have no secrets?

    Even Zeng Wan asked, "What do you like so much?"

    Tang Ding Ding thought it was over, and hurriedly said, "No, it's nothing..."

    Tang Yu obviously didn't believe it, and looked down at Tang Xin: "If it's nothing, why are you so anxious? What secret do I not know?"

    Tang Xin refused to admit it, and said with a smile, "No."

    At this time, Gao Heng came over and said in a low voice, "Mr. Tang, Director Xu is looking for you."

    Tang Yu called her parents . After saying hello, he glanced at Tang Ding Ding calmly, so frightened that Tang Ding Ding hurriedly lowered her head, shrinking her presence. 

   Tang Yu put his arms around Tang Xin's waist, bowed his head and said, "Come with me."

    The annual meeting of Time Films invited many directors and producers, as well as bosses of companies they had worked with, and so on. Being brought by Tang Yu's side, she met many elites in the industry at once, and someone even invited her to write a script face to face.

    Tang Xin asked Tang Yu in a low voice when there was no one around her: "Mr. Tang, are you supporting me on purpose?"

    Tang Yu looked down at her and directly admitted: "It doesn't matter if you don't want to go back in time. Which project, which project I vote for."

    She was stunned for a moment, then looked at him: "Then you will always be my father Tang?"

    The next second, someone pinched her waist, and she couldn't control her trembling, when she heard the man warn in a cold voice, "Don't bark, it's like incest."

    Tang Xin snorted, "You really have no sense of humor."

    Tang Yu Smiled, and said in a low voice: "I can't limit your development. Most of Time's projects are indeed not suitable for you. I will help you refer to projects you want to participate in in the future. Time will also do some other projects in the future. I said that I will gradually understand and like what you like, and I don't necessarily force you to come back."

    Tang Xin was moved, and hugged his arms tightly, rubbing the tenderness on his chest.

    Tang Yu lowered his eyes and coughed softly. Tang Xin looked down and quickly let go of him, her face flushed slightly.

    After a while, Tang Xin was pulled over by Han Xiao Xiao to reminisce about the old days. Huang Siyi and Zhou Dan were also there. They both looked a little embarrassed when they saw her. They used to say behind her back that she and Tang Yu were always friends with sex.

    The two were still talking about her just now, Huang Siyi whispered: "She is here, don't talk about it."

    Zhou Dan sighed: "Now no one knows if they were friends with sex at the beginning, anyway, it was announced by Chief Tang now Genuine girlfriend."