Chapter 53 Part II

After the two sat down, Lin Zheng Xu asked her to order in a gentlemanly manner.

    Tang Xin is naturally not polite, she has been to this restaurant several times, she ordered her favorite food, and handed over the menu.

    Lin Zheng Xu smiled and said to the waiter, "It's good to be like her."

    After the waiter left, Lin Zheng Xu looked at her and apologized with a smile: "I just arrived in Beijing not long ago, the company is too busy, and the delay was almost half a month. I just saw it above, so I'm really sorry."

    Tang Xin hurriedly said, "It's okay, I'm busy too."

    Lin Zheng Xu smiled: "I've seen Weibo hot searches before, and I've also read your book, it's very well written. Alright, I look forward to the movie's release, and I'll book a show for you later, and invite friends and people from the company to watch it."

    Tang Xin was flattered, and hurriedly said, "Thank you, thank you."

    This man is very good at chatting.

    At the age of thirty, Lin Zheng Xu is not as cold as Tang Yu, and he is really good at chatting. The topics revolve around hot searches on Weibo, her books, and even movie scripts, so he won't be cold.

    It's just...

    When the waiter brought up the food, a familiar voice suddenly sounded behind Tang Xin: "Temporary change of location, I hope Mr. Liu doesn't mind."

    Mr. Liu said, "Of course I don't mind. Talking about things is also quiet."

    Tang Xin was stunned for a moment, she couldn't help frowning, she didn't expect Tang Yu to follow her.

    She had never seen him discuss work with anyone in a western restaurant, and even if he did, it was in a private room!

    Lin Zheng Xu seemed to notice her strangeness, and asked with a smile: "What's wrong     ?"

Thinking about going on a blind date with a wolf behind him? 

He smiled and said, "I said that the company is too busy recently. Let's add a WeChat first. We usually contact each other on WeChat?"

    The two knew each other's phone numbers, but they hadn't added WeChat.

    "Ah, good."

   Tang Xin took the phone, tapped on her QR code and handed it over, "Scan me."

    Behind her.

    Assistant Gao felt that the air pressure in Mr. Tang's body dropped several degrees, which made Mr. Liu on the opposite side terrified. Did the contract collapse?

    Holding the red wine glass, Tang Yu glanced at Mr. Liu, and said without emotion: "I've seen the film, and it's not bad. It should be no problem to schedule the film in Time Studios. The number of shows will be decided in a meeting."

Mr. Liu heaved a sigh of relief , hurriedly smiled and said, "Thank you, Mr. Tang, for your help."

    After dinner, it was only eight o'clock.

    Lin Zheng Xu looked down at his phone, and looked up at Tang Xin: "Would you like to go to the opposite side to watch a movie?"

    There is a time movie theater opposite.

    Tang Xin hesitated for a moment, and said with a smile, "Okay, there's a good movie recently, I haven't had time to watch it yet."

    Lin Zheng Xu checked, and it happened that there were still tickets for the VIP box, so he booked the tickets, and the two got up and left.