Chapter 67

Tang Yu, a man who wanted to dig out my secret.

    I'm waiting for you.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    Tang Xin hooked his neck, stared at the man's jaw and clear Adam's apple, when he put her on the bed, she suddenly raised her head, kissed his Adam's apple, and touched it with her hand. On the waist of his trousers, soft fingers lightly slid across.

    Tang Yu didn't expect her to be so bold. When he froze, he subconsciously held down her hand and pressed it against the pillow. His fingers were clasped tightly, and his dark and deep eyes were full of emotion. He stared at the red-faced and clear-eyed girl. Restraintly asked: "What do you want to do?"

    "Let me...help you try?"

    She whispered, with a bit of curiosity and bold exploration.

    "..."

    Tang Yu remembered her word "all" just now, and it is undeniable that her kissing skills... are really bad, but he is not sure if she has any experience, and what he said now is purely to test whether he is bad, Or does she really want to go further.

    He stared at her for a while, and found that the curiosity in her eyes was greater than the others, he was a little dumbfounded, closed his eyes and leaned over to kiss her, the two were entangled inseparably, and he kissed her back and forth on her lips, chin, and ears Again, he kissed her lips hard again.

    There was a warm orange light on the bedside, gently enveloping the two of them. Tang Xin could even hear the sound of the two kissing. It was very ambiguous and erotic in the middle of the night.

   After the kiss, the two of them lost control.  His legs tensed in shame, and it took him a long time to bury his head on her neck and pant heavily. Tang Xin hugged him with a blushing face, and she was also panting hard. She didn't know whether to continue or stop, when she heard him laughing softly.

    She was a little embarrassed, and asked in a low voice: "What are you laughing at..."

    The man buried her neck, suddenly took her hand down, and didn't let go immediately, which made her really feel it.

    Tang Xin: "...!!!"

    "It's not broken, don't you worry?"

   He whispered in her ear. 

   She froze for a moment, and soon the whole person was pleasantly surprised.

   The next second, he said in a low voice, "However, next time you do this again, I won't be sure."

    "..."

He said softly , Biting his lip to hold his breath, his eyes seemed to be embedded with stars, staring at the ceiling shining brightly, the corners of his mouth curled up in a triumphant and excited arc.

    Tang Yu closed his eyes and let go of her hand, feeling that he was cocooning himself, he took a deep breath, directly raised his hand to turn off the light next to him, and with a snap - he straightened up, stroked her temple hair, relaxed .

   He sat down on the carpet, propped up one leg, and put his arm around his knee to calm himself.

    Tang Xin stared blankly at the dark ceiling, then slowly turned to face him, only to find that she could only see a vague figure.

    In the dark, her voice was soft and waxy: "Tang Yu, do you like me?"

   " ...Nonsense."